Dr. Sean Sinasac

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Sinasac

What a great experience overall. My young daughter needed to have to fully rooted baby teeth removed and was VERY scared for the appointment. Right from the moment that we walked through the door to moment that we left, it was an awesome experience. Dr. Sinasac used laughing gas and still froze her (which she didnt even feel), had the teeth out in about 1 minute. At the end, my daughter said that was fun!!! And she wasnt joking!!! He was so calm and centered around her comfort, it was truly amazing. Thank you Dr. Sean :)

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I don't often bother leaving reviews for places. But for Dr. Sinasac and his staff I feel that I should. It's simple...they are just that awesome that they go above and beyond any office I have ever been a patient for. Barb

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Before having Dr. Sinasac as my dentist, it was more often then not a bad experience. From having to deal with rud staff, to how harsh the hygienist would be while cleaning my teeth, to the dentist having no personality or bedside manners. It is safe to say that Dr. Sinasac restored my faith in dentist altogether! After my first visit approximately 6yrs ago I knew that I had found the dentist I would be going to from then on. These days it can be hard to find a doctor that is not only amazing at what they do but passionate as well. I wholeheartedly, 110% recommended Dr. Sean Sinasac!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Moved this way due to work reasons. Found this office through a coworkers recommendation. Ha to have 2 wisdom teeth pulled. The procedure went fine. Dr. Sinasac was very good it seemed. But he also called me over the weekend just to see how I was doing. That's amazing! you just don't get that now a days.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Hands down, best dental office in town. I have had lots of dental work done in my time and I know that I am picky and demanding. But Dr. Sean has exceeded my expectations and been very patient with me through out my cosmetic stuff. I may have caused him some stress, but he has a patient for life. Thanks Dr. Sean :)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

This office has been doing my daughters braces for about 6 months now. I had a previous orthodontic consultation and I am more then glad that I had Dr. Sinasac give us a second opinion. He was honest and fair with us and didn't talk over our heads. Now that the braces have started things are still amazing the way he talks to my daughter (age 12).

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Looked up this office on line and it really is an excellent office and staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Had a braces consult for my 12 yr old daughter. Was impressed right from the nice lady at the front desk who was very helpful with all my questions. Then both Dr. Sean and his helper were amazing and patient with both me and my daughter. He told me that we don't have to switch to his office and they can just do the braces, but if everything stays this positive, my entire family is switching over. Cathy D.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I am not one to leave reviews. But a neighbour recommended this office after a not so good experience at my dentist of past. My experience from start to finish was like no other dental visit I have ever had. If I could give more then 5 stars I would, they are that excellent. Do yourself the favour and find out why.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

What an amazing experience. If you are like me and dread going to the dentist GO HERE! I was actually comfortable while my teeth were being cleaned. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Sean Sinasac's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a healthcare professional, Dr. Sinasac strives to stay on top of the latest and most efficacious techniques, materials and developments in the world of dentistry. Over the years, Dr. Sinasac has been consistently honoured with prestigious designations that recognize his impressive work ethic and commitment to continued education. For his significant and unique work with dental implants, Dr. Sinasac was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Furthermore, for his continued and proven results in orthodontics, including both traditional braces and Invisalign treatment, he was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Association of Orthodontics. Finally, for his overall knowledge and commitment in general dentistry, Dr. Sinasac has been honoured with a Fellowship by the very prestigious Academy of General Dentistry. Recently, Dr. Sinasac successfully graduated from the Instructors Institute, an exclusive training program under the auspices of the International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Sinasac considers this designation to be one of his greatest professional honours to date. An intensive 2 yearlong course of study, the Instructors Institute equips participants with the skills necessary to effectively mentor and convey information to students. Impressively, the Institute convenes only once every five years. Each session invites a select group of 150 dentists from around the world. Outside of the office, Dr. Sinasac keeps busy by spending time with his family. He and his wife have three children, each of whom enjoys being active. You can often find Dr. Sinasac behind the boards coaching youth hockey at the local arena or spending time at the dance studio with his daughters. A hockey player himself, Dr. Sinasac makes it a priority to keep fit and active, no matter the season.

• English

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2004)

• Certified graduate of The Instructors Institute for IAO