Dr. Sean Sinasac

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Sinasac

My son just had a braces consult with Dr. Sean. He was personable and didn't talk above us. The front desk staff was extremely helpful with our insurance.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Just had an implant put into my jaw bone. I literally felt no pain. I didn't even need the pain medication he gave me. Amazing experience. Thanks Dr. Sean

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Excellent office and staff. He was very patient with both me and my daughter. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Amherstburg is fortunate to have Dr. Sean Sinasac... he is always in a great mood! You can tell that he loves what he is doing. I have had several procedures and each time everything has gone well. I am not a nervous dental patient, however, one still wants an easy time whilst in the dental chair, and he provides that each time! My only negative comment has to do with the scheduling -- it is my impression that he enjoys his time so much with each patient that he's always running behind. He may have to revisit scheduling and give himself a bit more time with each patient. Also, the way that the check-ups are done in the Hygienist's Office cause her to be behind in the schedule as well.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Been a long term patient that started with Dr. Lovell. Both my husband and I are very grateful that Dr. Sinasac has taken over. He is extremely knowledgeable and has an excitement about him. He obviously loves what he does and it shows.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Was more then pleased. My ling term dentist just retired and I tried Dr. Sean on a suggestion from my neighbour. Was very impressed with him and his staff. Very professional.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Was recommended by a co worker. Only had my consult so far but I have never felt so relaxed at a dentist's office. Super pleased.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Hes amazing very thorough always understanding. If there is an emergency he gets you in right away. I would recommend anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Fantastic with adults and children! My kids look forward to going to the dentist. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Had a simple cleaning and check but it was so easy and painless. Laughed the entire appoint. Cleaning lady was excellent

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Sean Sinasac's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a healthcare professional, Dr. Sinasac strives to stay on top of the latest and most efficacious techniques, materials and developments in the world of dentistry. Over the years, Dr. Sinasac has been consistently honoured with prestigious designations that recognize his impressive work ethic and commitment to continued education. For his significant and unique work with dental implants, Dr. Sinasac was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Furthermore, for his continued and proven results in orthodontics, including both traditional braces and Invisalign treatment, he was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Association of Orthodontics. Finally, for his overall knowledge and commitment in general dentistry, Dr. Sinasac has been honoured with a Fellowship by the very prestigious Academy of General Dentistry. Recently, Dr. Sinasac successfully graduated from the Instructors Institute, an exclusive training program under the auspices of the International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Sinasac considers this designation to be one of his greatest professional honours to date. An intensive 2 yearlong course of study, the Instructors Institute equips participants with the skills necessary to effectively mentor and convey information to students. Impressively, the Institute convenes only once every five years. Each session invites a select group of 150 dentists from around the world. Outside of the office, Dr. Sinasac keeps busy by spending time with his family. He and his wife have three children, each of whom enjoys being active. You can often find Dr. Sinasac behind the boards coaching youth hockey at the local arena or spending time at the dance studio with his daughters. A hockey player himself, Dr. Sinasac makes it a priority to keep fit and active, no matter the season.

• English

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2004)

• Certified graduate of The Instructors Institute for IAO