Ratings for Dr. Sean Sinasac

Just moved here from Calgary. Thought that it would be impossible to replace my previous dentist that I really, really like. I only had a consultation with Dr. Sean so far, but I can tell that he will be a close match (if not better) then the dentist that I had to leave. He is very patient and caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Doctor Sean just complete my two front teeth implants (took almost 5 months). I can honestly say that I have not felt any discomfort through out this entire process. I am so happy to have my smile and confidence back again. If you need any implants, go see this guy. You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Hands down the best dentist in amherstburg. I left my previous dentist office because I wasn't happy. I have been with Dr. Sean for about 1 year now and wish I could have been at his office a long time ago.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Just had my teeth cleaned for my first time at this office, an overall excellent experience AND nothing hurt!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I have had a tooth bugging me on and off since I was in my 20's. I happened to mention to Dr. Sean. He then took 10 min to properly test and diagnosis the problem. He fixed the issue at a letter appoint. That tooth has bugged me for over 20 years! I am so IMPRESSED that he actually took the time to listen to me. Thanks again Dr. Sean!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Had a great experience here. I literally left thinking about how well they do customer service.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Sinasac keeps me calm during any procedure. I get anxiety just sitting in the chair. He takes the time to keep me relaxed.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I saw his add and came in for a braces consult for my 8 yr old son. Dr. Sean was extremely down to earth and took the time to not only get to know us and look at Adam's mouth, but he also talked to me about his breathing problem that I wasn't even aware of and explained how that effected his teeth. I will be switching my family to this office if he takes us.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great experience. Had a simple filling done, but you can tell this guy cares even about the small details

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Excellent experience overall. I was very anxious for 2 dental implants that I needed. But Dr. Sinasac and Amy made my procedure as comfortable as possible. Way better then I expected. I actually only took 1 pain pill that day. I truly thank this place for being patient with me and my bad nerves

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Sean Sinasac's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a healthcare professional, Dr. Sinasac strives to stay on top of the latest and most efficacious techniques, materials and developments in the world of dentistry. Over the years, Dr. Sinasac has been consistently honoured with prestigious designations that recognize his impressive work ethic and commitment to continued education. For his significant and unique work with dental implants, Dr. Sinasac was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Furthermore, for his continued and proven results in orthodontics, including both traditional braces and Invisalign treatment, he was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Association of Orthodontics. Finally, for his overall knowledge and commitment in general dentistry, Dr. Sinasac has been honoured with a Fellowship by the very prestigious Academy of General Dentistry. Recently, Dr. Sinasac successfully graduated from the Instructors Institute, an exclusive training program under the auspices of the International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Sinasac considers this designation to be one of his greatest professional honours to date. An intensive 2 yearlong course of study, the Instructors Institute equips participants with the skills necessary to effectively mentor and convey information to students. Impressively, the Institute convenes only once every five years. Each session invites a select group of 150 dentists from around the world. Outside of the office, Dr. Sinasac keeps busy by spending time with his family. He and his wife have three children, each of whom enjoys being active. You can often find Dr. Sinasac behind the boards coaching youth hockey at the local arena or spending time at the dance studio with his daughters. A hockey player himself, Dr. Sinasac makes it a priority to keep fit and active, no matter the season.

• English

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2004)

• Fellowship International Association of Orthodontics