Dr. Sean Sinasac

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Sinasac

Fantastic in every sense of the word. Kids absolutely love going there and fully trust every thing they do

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Solid office and staff. Chose this office from this site based on his reviews. Excellent decision.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

So impressed with the overall experience. My hygienist was so patient and gentle. I am 54 yo and that was the most thorough and gentle cleaning I have ever had. Finally found a keeper. Thanks River Towne Dental.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I have chosen Dr Sinasac not only to be my dentist but also my children’s dentist. His staff is absolutely amazing and there aren’t enough positive adjectives I could use to describe Dr Sinasac. I live in Windsor and have no issues driving out to Amherstburg to see the absolute BEST!!! Thank you Dr Sinasac and staff for your compassionate environment for me and my children.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Sean is very kind and awesome with kids as well as older patients. Staff is wonderful. He is a very knowledgeable dentist . He is always avalible in an emergency . Best dentist by far. Also has a kind giving heart and donates to those I need. Thank you and if your looking for a dentist look no more .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

We love him he is a amazing dentist so helpful always remember's the kids names

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Just moved here from Calgary. Thought that it would be impossible to replace my previous dentist that I really, really like. I only had a consultation with Dr. Sean so far, but I can tell that he will be a close match (if not better) then the dentist that I had to leave. He is very patient and caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Doctor Sean just complete my two front teeth implants (took almost 5 months). I can honestly say that I have not felt any discomfort through out this entire process. I am so happy to have my smile and confidence back again. If you need any implants, go see this guy. You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Hands down the best dentist in amherstburg. I left my previous dentist office because I wasn't happy. I have been with Dr. Sean for about 1 year now and wish I could have been at his office a long time ago.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Just had my teeth cleaned for my first time at this office, an overall excellent experience AND nothing hurt!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Sean Sinasac's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a healthcare professional, Dr. Sinasac strives to stay on top of the latest and most efficacious techniques, materials and developments in the world of dentistry. Over the years, Dr. Sinasac has been consistently honoured with prestigious designations that recognize his impressive work ethic and commitment to continued education. For his significant and unique work with dental implants, Dr. Sinasac was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Furthermore, for his continued and proven results in orthodontics, including both traditional braces and Invisalign treatment, he was awarded Fellowship Honours by the International Association of Orthodontics. Finally, for his overall knowledge and commitment in general dentistry, Dr. Sinasac has been honoured with a Fellowship by the very prestigious Academy of General Dentistry. Recently, Dr. Sinasac successfully graduated from the Instructors Institute, an exclusive training program under the auspices of the International Association of Orthodontics (IAO). Dr. Sinasac considers this designation to be one of his greatest professional honours to date. An intensive 2 yearlong course of study, the Instructors Institute equips participants with the skills necessary to effectively mentor and convey information to students. Impressively, the Institute convenes only once every five years. Each session invites a select group of 150 dentists from around the world. Outside of the office, Dr. Sinasac keeps busy by spending time with his family. He and his wife have three children, each of whom enjoys being active. You can often find Dr. Sinasac behind the boards coaching youth hockey at the local arena or spending time at the dance studio with his daughters. A hockey player himself, Dr. Sinasac makes it a priority to keep fit and active, no matter the season.

• English

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2004)

• Fellowship International Association of Orthodontics