Ratings for Dr. Jessica VIGIL

Knowledgeable, Caring person, a great person and doctor. I have switched my insurance to stay with her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I went to Dr. Jessica Rosario beginning 12/06 and last saw her 4/07. Every time I saw her she said, "hm....I'm going to send you for labwork." and she did 4 times. When the results came back (Each bloodwork cost me $105), she said we would have to do another one. I finally took all my lab results to a nearby clinic, and the Dr. was shocked that nothing for lowering chloeseral was prescribed (although when I asked for my records, on that same day, she wrote falsely that she hadd prescibed me something), and my EKG Report stated "Abnormal", but the correct Report was not attached , so Dr. unable to read it. I had a mammogram that came back "Abnormal" & the hospital recommended an Ultrasound & Biopsy Stat. She never contacted me about this, (the hospital informed me), so I in-person left a letter from the hospital's Radiology Dept. stating that she needed to immediately write a prescription so they could do ultrasound, etc. I never heard back from her. Not enuff characters to finish.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Jessica VIGIL's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)