Ratings for Dr. Yashashree L. Bethala

I was referred to Dr. Bethala because I have a variety of Immune System Diseases and needed someone who can think outside of the box. I will say that this was the most thorough history & physical I have ever had - she listens, she asks intelligent questions, she's caring, she's intuitive - I like her and feel comfortable entrusting my care to her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Bethala is very nice and listens well. She tries to be on time. She has been through several nurses over the years. I have been a patient of Dr. Bethala for many years. Since Katrina, the nurses have been very short tempered and don't answer questions. The Staff gets busy and doesn't listen well. It appears she is having a hard time finding a nurse. It's also hard to sometimes get an appointment. She knows a lot.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

She is very easy to talk too and seems concerned with any medical problems that may occour.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010