Ratings for Dr. Michelle Feierstein

She's very thorough and to the point. My kids love her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Michele is both of our children's pediatrician. We have never had any issues or concerns. She is very thorough and knows her stuff, and we never have to wait long. She has sent us for testing 'just to be sure' about a few things, without making us anxious or overly concerned, which I appreciate. She does seem to be in a rush sometimes, and isn't overly 'nice,' but I don't need another friend - I need a supportive, thorough, understanding doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

This woman is the rudest person I have ever met! She has no social skills, is condescending and talks down to the parents. I am currently looking for another pediatrician as I can no longer tolerate this vile excuse for a human being!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I had Dr Feierstein as my babies doctor and she is absolutely horrible. she needs flinged my daughter from one side to another and fought with me on everything I had to say I got her checked out and she actually had things wrong with her that this doctor would not look at at all. she is nice from the hospital but her clinic she is completely different. she has no respect and think that everything her way is right. she is rough and abusive to the babies that she cares for, every baby is that I've seen come out of her office has been screaming and crying from her. this is a doctor that should not really a child Dr. I will never go to this doctor again!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Was nice at first in the hospital. Came time to see her at the clinic and was whole different story. My baby cried the whole time, was very rough and aggressive. Got mad at her receptionists while we were in her office, then came back to us mad and fell off her chair then hit her head on the wall. After this she seemed very angry. Needless to say, my baby cried very hard when examined from her after this all happened. I have not been there since and we are looking for a new pediatrician

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Rude and abrasive; won't let parents talk and cuts them off in mid-sentence; spends very little time actually examining the child - we asked a specific question about our baby's stomach and she said it was fine without even looking at it (three days later the baby was in intensive care). Actually argued with us about how old our child was - needless to say we were correct and she never acknowledged her mistake (maybe she looked at the wrong chart before talking to us??). I would avoid her if you have any sense of self-respect - she is a mean person and she'll beat you down; we are looking for a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I think she is a great doctor. My husband and I have had no problems with her. She has been great to both my girls 2 and 4. She is a very busy doctor and it's a busy office. The appointments are quick yes but the wait time isn't long at all. Yes she can be a bit judgemental as all doctors are with young kids. She has her own opinions as most doctors do. As I've said she is great doctor and I've recommended her to family and friends who have had kids

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Was my childs pedi for 12years, never listens, doesn't want to discuss alternate forms of care, caused a scene over her secretaries mistake, tried to put the blame on me, when I had been very clear with the receptionist from the start. Sorry but her receptionists English isn't great, that isn't my fault. Did not follow up for 6months after a diagnosed concusion, and only after I made an appt for something else, then she wanted to do the concusion follow up, and not the actual reason for the appt. Walk-in doctors are better than this woman!!! Stay far away. She has a terrible attitude, thinks she is the best, she isn't. Is rude and condescending, firmly believes only her opinion/way is the only one that matters. She has no respect for her patients parents, she doesn't know how to communicate with adults, and her bedside manner sucks. My child has outright told me she doesn't like her and doesn't want to ever see her again! My kid is 12!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Horrible dr!!!!:((..never meet someone so rude and disrespectful in my life.i don't understand why she is a pedatrition.her personality does not suit her job! She doesn't take the time to listen to what u have to say.she talkes over u and egnores what u have to say.perty emberassing wen she makes u cry she is so harsh! I have now found a wonderful pedatrition Dr M.cranston totall oposit:)))

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Wonderful doctor! It's a very busy office and have never waited long. Never rushes or belittles us and has even given me positive feedback on how I'm doing. Totally recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012