Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Fritz

awesome doctor and staff! I barely had to wait, everyone was so helpful and very knowledgeable, they had a CT scanner in office for my sinuses and were able to diagnose me and begin treatment immediately.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

My son age 8 would have vomiting, hives, and trouble breathing when he would eat peanuts. I sent sent him to several other allergists in Idaho and they all told me I had to avoid peanuts or my son could die of an allergic reaction. Easy for them to say. Dr. Fritz was the first physician who was actually able to treat my sons food allergy by oral desensitization. Now he can eat peanuts and have no reactions. Thank you Dr. Fritz!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Oh my gosh Dr. Fritz worked wonders for my child's asthma. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

We were very disappointed with Dr. Fritz. He made us feel that my daughters eczema was barely bad enough to been seen, he rudely stated that I had filled out the paperwork incorrectly, and made us feel uncomfortable to ask any questions. I will not be recommending his services to anyone I know.

Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Stephen B. Fritz's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)