Ratings for Dr. Leslie Fung

My ailments confused him and he was about to prescribe me something that I shouldn't take since I'm Breastfeeding. In the end, he suggested something else, but I didn't feel comfortable in his care. Not warm, moody and not even sure he should be a dr.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Leslie C Fung is a great doctor in my opinion. Sure he can be a little smug, even irritable. But attitude is not the reason that we go see a good GP now is it.I have been with him for a couple of years now and I won`t leave. Half the time he doesn`t even have to look at my chart. He hears my description offers advice, gives you his professional diagnosis and then it`s up to us, as patients, to do what he requires or to ignore directions. All of this crying by you people about attitude...give me a break. He`s a doctor,not a bus-boy. Jason Blackson

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

When you see his name, RUN! I saw him and my first impression of him was arrogance. Arrogance is an issue but not life-threatening. What was bad is that I was misdiagnosed with what he was convinced I had. The test strip he showed me clearly indicated wrong diagnosis so I did not trust the diagnosis. I insisted a blood test and the results showed that what I had was life-threatening. I went to see another doctor of course and I was sent directly to the ER. I am still alive but I will never go to Dr. Fung again. Life is too precious.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Punctual, patient, thorough, concise, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I'm glad someone else made the same comment because I came here to express the same thing: This guy cleary hates his job. Answering "How are you?" with a barely audible "hummph" and a shrug is a bad sign. And looking at symptoms and saying "I don't know what to tell you".. Doesn't help much either. Looking at your sheet more than he looks at you, he was, granted, clear with medications and what they're for, but for referrals? Don't even bother. I returned to the office 3 times to sign information release forms and everytime he had to ask me who I was, why I was there and on a couple of occasions he would reply saying he had no idea what I was talking about. Insurmountable frustration. However from his visits I can tell you that he enjoyed his other placements more and he hates evaluative forms. Other delightful positive information I didn't need.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Leslie Fung is all of those negative things? If it's the L. C. Fung from Albany Medical then I don't know what is wrong with the people who gave him negative ink...my former doctor was the head doctor of this small to medium sized clinic. I actually requested a change from the head Doc to Dr. Fung because of how laid back, intelligent and non-condescending he was to me. I have some knowledge of health and medication and as a result, he listened to what I had to say and takes my description of symptoms very seriously. I am very thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

arrogant, neglectful, clearly hates his job, clueless, self-absorbed, doesn't listen or respond to patient needs. shocked that he hasn't lost his license.the only positive thing about him is his secretary / receptionist!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Bad attitude, feels superior. Used to be early, recently was very late. I think he's bright, I am going give stay with him and see how things go.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010