Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

She is wonderful, and takes a lot of time to help you. She is brilliant and careful about any procedure. I cannot say enough good about her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I am a patient in another orthodontic clinic where Dr. Lilya used to work. I recently got my braces off and I absolutely love my smile. While she was working there I only saw her so I can say that Dr. Lilya is the best. My teeth were very crooked and I had a big overbite but she chose the right treatment for me and now it's all fixed. My teeth were a little sore while the braces were on but it was well worth it. Thank you Dr.!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I just went to see her in her new office. The office atmosphere is great and the ladies are lovely to talk to. The doctor was very thorough and explained everything in detail. SHe was also very friendly and even came in the reception room to great me and invited me to sit with my child in the clinic while she was checking the bite. She seems to be very picky about her work because she wanted the pictures taken twice and I didn't mind. She comes across as really smart but is nice and gentle. The lady who gave us the fees was also very nice. SO far my experience in the office is amazing, I was surprised how calm and relaxed it is. Most important, my child was not nervous or scared at all even though the general dentist we had before had been rough.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Very Professional, took time with my son, excellent experience. I would recommend her to all my friends who's kids need braces. Thanks Dr Liliya.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Liliya is great. I had asked to see only her because I think she is the smartest of the dentists there. I went for my appointment today and they told me she is no longer there and I am trying to find where she went. Is she still in Fredericton? I hope so because I will switch if I can find her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

She is really smart but also very friendly and she cares not just about the teeth but also about the people. Both my kids like seeing her because she is gentle. The assistants in the office are very good too.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

UnitedHealthcare