Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

A very positive experience! She treated my two children with braces and me with Invisaline and we are all very happy. We get complements on our smiles all the time. I have referred my friends to her because our dealings with her office were always pleasant and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Completely ruined my smile and bite beyond repair. Unnecessary extractions caused damage that will never be repaired and now causes chronic pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. MacKenzie by a colleague and I'm so grateful for that. Dr. MacKenzie and her staff are exceptional. They are very professional, but at the same time make you feel like a friend. I would recommend Dr. MacKenzie to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I got consults from my daughter at different orthodontists offices and decided on Dr. Mackenzie and have not been sorry. She and her staff are all amazing and knowledgeable. She is soft spoken and so nice. My kids love her. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

The results my son received were outstanding! Dr Mackenzie and her staff were always smiling, and friendly. I really liked that she didn't want to take out teeth tat really didn't need to be taken out. I knew right then and their, I trusted her with my son.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Mackenzie is phenomenal! I have been going to her office for almost 2 years and every time she (and all her staff) are always so welcoming, professional and accommodating. Her work is by far the best in the city and she has the personality that backs it up. I would highly recommend her to any seeking Orthodontics (both children and adults).

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I consulted with 4 orthodontists before deciding on Mackenzie Orthodontics...it has been a great experience...the staff kept me well informed, on time and results were delivered as anticipated. Dr Mackenzie stays current on the latest techniques and has one of the best "chair side" manners I've seen. Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I am a 55 year old patient that had always wanted orthodontal work but had high anxiety. I met Dr. MacKenzie and was immediately put at ease. She gave me hope that I would finally be able to smile in a picture. Just to smile and not feel the need to cover my mouth was a dream to me. Now I am thrilled to say, I am smiling with confidence and owe it to Dr. MacKenzie. I would highly recommend her. (Thank you so much Dr. MacKenzie for fulfilling a lifetime dream.)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. McKenzie and could not be happier. She is very knowledgeable and patiently explains each step, which is great for an adult patient who hates dentists. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful you feel like part of a family. I recommend Dr. McKenzie to anyone seeking first class orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have been with Dr. Mackenzie for almost 2 years now and I am ecstatic with my results . The staff has been absolutely wonderful. My initial visit was doubtful but we have come along way! Braces and 3 surgeries later to correct my overbite. I am more then thrilled with the end product and would highly recommend anyone to her office. Their payments are flexible and their staff is extremely professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

MSP/BC Med