Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

Wonderful experience and results with Dr. Mackenzie in Saint John office! Friendly and helpful staff, very knowledgable Doctor. Very helpful with evening office hours and flexible payment plans, too. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She left another orthodontist office a few years ago and now she has moved away from Fredericton completely. What is that all about?

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Simply the best. Best doctor, best staff, great results. Explains everything and is very detail oriented.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Loved Dr. MacKenzie and her staff. Gave me the best payment plans and now I'm very happy with my smile.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I couldn't agree more with previous poster, had my work completed elsewere. I wasted a lot of time and money at this place.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

horrible experience. I should sue for all the bad decisions she made me sign on and wrong treatments approaches !!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

A very positive experience! She treated my two children with braces and me with Invisaline and we are all very happy. We get complements on our smiles all the time. I have referred my friends to her because our dealings with her office were always pleasant and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Completely ruined my smile and bite beyond repair. Unnecessary extractions caused damage that will never be repaired and now causes chronic pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. MacKenzie by a colleague and I'm so grateful for that. Dr. MacKenzie and her staff are exceptional. They are very professional, but at the same time make you feel like a friend. I would recommend Dr. MacKenzie to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I got consults from my daughter at different orthodontists offices and decided on Dr. Mackenzie and have not been sorry. She and her staff are all amazing and knowledgeable. She is soft spoken and so nice. My kids love her. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

GHI