Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

Loved Dr. MacKenzie and her staff. Gave me the best payment plans and now I'm very happy with my smile.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I couldn't agree more with previous poster, had my work completed elsewere. I wasted a lot of time and money at this place.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

horrible experience. I should sue for all the bad decisions she made me sign on and wrong treatments approaches !!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

A very positive experience! She treated my two children with braces and me with Invisaline and we are all very happy. We get complements on our smiles all the time. I have referred my friends to her because our dealings with her office were always pleasant and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Completely ruined my smile and bite beyond repair. Unnecessary extractions caused damage that will never be repaired and now causes chronic pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. MacKenzie by a colleague and I'm so grateful for that. Dr. MacKenzie and her staff are exceptional. They are very professional, but at the same time make you feel like a friend. I would recommend Dr. MacKenzie to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I got consults from my daughter at different orthodontists offices and decided on Dr. Mackenzie and have not been sorry. She and her staff are all amazing and knowledgeable. She is soft spoken and so nice. My kids love her. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

The results my son received were outstanding! Dr Mackenzie and her staff were always smiling, and friendly. I really liked that she didn't want to take out teeth tat really didn't need to be taken out. I knew right then and their, I trusted her with my son.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Mackenzie is phenomenal! I have been going to her office for almost 2 years and every time she (and all her staff) are always so welcoming, professional and accommodating. Her work is by far the best in the city and she has the personality that backs it up. I would highly recommend her to any seeking Orthodontics (both children and adults).

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I consulted with 4 orthodontists before deciding on Mackenzie Orthodontics...it has been a great experience...the staff kept me well informed, on time and results were delivered as anticipated. Dr Mackenzie stays current on the latest techniques and has one of the best "chair side" manners I've seen. Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

Beechstreet