Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Liliya MacKenzie

Exceptional customer service from the time you walk in. Everyone knows your name. Lauren and Jenna were fantastic with my daughter who was terrified in her first appointment. We have been going there for a couple of years now, and she actually looks forward to her appointments.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. MacKenzie is wonderful. I'm actually quite surprised by some of the negative reviews, as my experience was fantastic. I had extremely crooked teeth (like-never-ever-smile-in-pictures level crookedness). I was very concerned about having my teeth visibly straightened, but she had to do combination of traditional braces, followed by Invisalign in order to correct the multitude of issues with my teeth and my bite. She was always understanding of every concern I had and she did a great job of expediting the experience of having braces and transitioned to Invisalign as soon as possible. She is kind, knowledgeable, gracious, and professional at all times. Loved my experience with her!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

She's an amazing orthodontist and does great work. The rest of the people in the office are really kind and accomodating. I have never been made to wait. My Invisalign treatment has been smooth with no hiccups. I had seen two other orthodontists before who suggested I had my jaw broken to fix the crossbite I had, and Dr. MacKenzie fixed it in less than a year with no jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

We love it there. My daughter had braces and my son had Invisalign and we were very impressed with how smooth everything went. The kids get compliments on their smiles all the time. The payment plan was extended so I did not have to pay for the two kids at once.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

They are truly wonderful. So caring and kind that we've recommended them to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr MacKenzie's husband is a computer guy and manages to get almost all of her bad reviews removed. Don't believe what you read here

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We're very pleased with the treatment of both children at her office. The staff are WONDERFUL and Dr. Mackenzie is lovely. Bith my kids have beautiful smiles. Cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experiences with Dr MacKenzie throughout my daughters orthodontic treatment exceeded our expectations not only in her smile improvement but also how she treated my daughter. I highly recommend Dr MacKenzie to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

We've had nothing but positive experiences in their office. Jane and the rest of the staff are always smiling and very helpful. Dr. MacKenzie finished the treatment with Invisalign early. We are very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

after years of braces and trying every trick in her books ! I have tell you this be aware do not go to her office she is incompetent and doesn't listen to your needs at all. very horrible orthodontist with very little knowlege or expericne and fake claims ! going to a different office

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Liliya MacKenzie's Credentials

• University of Rochester (Grad. 2009)

Commercial Insurance Company