Ratings for Dr. Salah E. Reyad

To the person complaining that their husband was over prescribed... Your husband knows the difference between 4 and 8 Milligrams, 8 is a full strip, 4 is a half strip and 8 is 2 strips. Hate to break it to you but this probably didn't happen by accident. Your husband probably asked to up his dosage and or relapsed without telling you. I just started seeing Dr. Reyad and he had a big heart, do some research before you bash someone. Bottomlone is that there is no way your husband "accidentally" took 4x his dose.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

The entire time I am in the exam room Dr. Reyad spends all his time typing on the computer. I don't feel that he even listens to me. Recently I went to a hospital where he didn't work to have a different doctor treat me. It was found that I had a kidney stone causing a blockage that had been there for a very long time. The urologist was shocked that with a history of kidney issues Dr. Reyad had never ordered a CT scan on the kidney. Think its time for a new primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Best doctor ever never a problem with time or appointments always there to help me with anything I need thanks to the team

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Great Doctor, he has been my family doctor for the last 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

This doctor should have his license revoked! My husband was seeing him for opiate addiction. Dr Reyad perscribed him Suboxone to help him wean himself off opiates after a ruptured disk. Reyad started him out on 16 mg, and slowly prescribed less and less, as per protocol, slowly weaning my husband off. He got down to 4 mg and he was thrilled at his progress--right on track-he was almost done with Suboxone. Then a few months ago my husband began feeling sick, having heart palpitations and dizziness. He called Dr Reyad. Turns out Reyard had screwed up and misperscribed my husband's medication BACK to 16 mg-from 4 mg!! grossly overdosing him to toxic levels. Plus 8 months of progress ruined and he had to start all over. Thanks, "Dr." Youre supposed to be helping people. You would think he would be apologetic, but says my husband should have known the difference in the dosage, now hes trying to fast track him off the Suboxone so he doesnt look bad. TERRIBLE physician!

Submitted June 9, 2011

I came to this doctor with serious physical pain and migraines, he never examined me throughly and would only continuously prescribe me opiates for my pain without even thinking of making a proper diagnosis. His knowledge as a PCP is VERY limited and does not seem interested in the care and well being of his patents.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

This doctor failed to thoroughly examine me. It turned out I had a serious internal bleeding problem, and was suffering for a long ime while he was "at a meeting".

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Salah E. Reyad's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Norwood, MA