Ratings for Dr. Aaron P. Sarathy

Dr. Sarathy did an emergency tooth extraction, I was not numbed up enough and made a groaning sound because it hurt - he told me to stop making such a fuss and that there were other people waiting to be seen! Dr. Sarathy you are absolutely right and you can see those other people but it won't be me or my family. That is such a shame because I will be spending the 5K or so somewhere else to have a dental implant put in. Sometimes when a doctor becomes arrogant and condescending towards his patients it's because he has spent so much time with the upper class cliental that he becomes rude towards others that he may perceive as not of the same class. Well I come from that class and my word of mouth and my money will go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I would not recommend this oral surgeon or this practice.. After my tooth extraction I was poorly informed on after care. No discharge instructions, had major problems clotting. He kept making negative comments during procedure.. Very uncomfortable. Felt like my jaw was going to break. Just local shots didnt work well but was told prior I would feel nothing! Ended up getting dry socket. Was told from office they usually don't do follow ups.. Needless to say I am still having major issues, infection . I have new dentist I did background checks on to fix issues! Please look at reviews before just going to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

H and his staff did not do right by me or my daughter. Saw him once 2/11/10. Said he would do a bone graph and tooth implant for my 17 year old daughter. The staff said they would look into the insurance side of it. Took them over a month to contact me, it was me calling them. Insurance denied claim. My insurance company told me to ask them to set up a peer to peer to over ride the decision. Never heard back from them. Finally I basically had to beg them to do so. out the response. NEVER ever got phone calls from them, I always had to call. Again it was denied, but at least this time I was told insurance would pay for anestheisa. I set up an appointment for the procedure. At that time was told he is there only once a month...I should have been told that at the beginning. More happened. Long story short, 5 days before procedure they called said I needed to find another oral surgeon b/c there might be problems and he is only there once a month. Not enough room to write rest.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010