Ratings for Dr. Erum Haider

Best Doctor I have ever had, great personality and always professional, willing to take the time to go into detail yet never makes you wait

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I find Dr. Haider extremely dismissive with a very disconcerting bedside manner. She books her appointments in 15 minute intervals which makes the appointments feel very rushed. She is not receptive to her patients needs and does not think it is important to listen carefully to conduct the appropriate assessments for your health. I have been a patient of hers for 6 years and every time I go in I feel she is not familiar with my medical history. I have waited months for referral appointment information with simply being told they have not heard back. It has become obvious there is no follow ups with specialists. I also had some serious health issues for a while and no matter how much I have expressed my concerns, there seems to be a lack of concern for my health complete with sighs and eye rolls. Through pushing for more testing, I have been diagnosed with several health issues that I would not have known if I hadn't pushed. She also needs to stop having her receptionist/assistant give medical results over the phone with no opportunity to ask questions or obtain appropriate feedback from a certified physician. There seems to be more of a concern for pushing as many patients through her day than assessing their needs and health properly. Need to find a new doctor

Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Haider is the best family doctor that I've ever had. She listens. When she is prescribing medications or other treatments, she takes the time to explain why, how to use, etc. She's also kind and has never been condescending (a problem I had with my previous GP).

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I am beyond happy that we found Dr. Haider. We just had our first baby almost 2 weeks ago and had a terrible time trying to find a new family doctor; so glad we found her! So patient and kind, made me feel very comfortable and confident. Plus the receptionist was one of the friendliest I have encountered!!! Thank you a million.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Haider is wonderful. She listens so well and is so helpful. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have her as a GP.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Great Doctor. I’ve been with her know for over 5 years and not one complaint to mention. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I have been with Dr Haider for over 3 years. I love her staff and the care I get from this Dr. I am so happy to have her as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have been with her for over 3 years and I find her very easy to talk to and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Haider listens well and is very knowledgeable. You can tell she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am so glad I found doctor Haider. I have her as my family doctor from 4 - 5 years and I never had a single complain.. she listens and very caring .. I'm very fortunate to find her when she was accepting patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016