Ratings for Dr. Erum Haider

I have been with Dr Haider for over 3 years. I love her staff and the care I get from this Dr. I am so happy to have her as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have been with her for over 3 years and I find her very easy to talk to and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Haider listens well and is very knowledgeable. You can tell she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I am so glad I found doctor Haider. I have her as my family doctor from 4 - 5 years and I never had a single complain.. she listens and very caring .. I'm very fortunate to find her when she was accepting patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Truly a wonderful professional and respectful doctor. She knows her stuff and she cares. So grateful I found her. She listens and really shows compassion.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I can't say enough good things about doctor Haider, I have mayor sleep issues and fibromyalgia, she cares that I'm ok and if she is now sure I'm referred to a specialist. 5 across the board

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Haider is an amazing doctor, Wonderful friend and a really good person. I have been her patient for 5+ years. She really cares about her patients, is very knowledgeable and actually listens to me. Her staff as of late could use a little polishing as to patient needs. Previous staff could not be beat. I am sure recent staff will get it together soon. Thank you Dr Haider. I can always count on you. You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have found Dr.Hader to be very knowledgable and compaction it she is no. 1 in my opinion .Thanks Dr.Haider

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been with Dr.Haider for about 10 years now. Ive seen 3 receptionist. First one was terrible, second one was amazing, and am now having problems with this one. I have a time sensitive issue I need help with. I've been waiting for over a week and not one phone call has been returned. It's too bad because she's a great doctor, very helpful in many ways. It's just her staff that sucks.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I had the same experience as thyroid cancer lady. I sometimes wonder if Dr. Haider cares. I find her to be dismissive at times. It is my belief she could work on her bedside manors. Her staff was extremely crumby but has now changed, fingers crossed we hope for the better!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014