Ratings for Dr. Navaaz Saloojee

A wonderful doctor - kind, patient,knowledgable, funny and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I had to see him two weeks ago and he explain and talk with me over a half hour! He gaves me "hope" where others told me that there's noting to do about my stomach problem! He's very professional...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Ihave had Dr. Saloojee for about the same time as he has been practicing. He is amazing so kind and very calm and patient Dr. I would recomend him highly . Never rushes you and always there if you have any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Saloojee performed an upper and lower scope for me today at the Ottawa General and it went very well. I really appreciated his kind and gentle manner and obvious expertise. The care I received from this most excellent doctor and nurses (Sylvie!) was top notch! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Saloojee has been my gastro for over ten years and I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

A great compassionate doctor who gives excellent advice and always takes the time to listen and answers any questions you have. I am very happy Dr. Saloojee is my physician.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Saloojee is just wonderful! He has great empathy which makes me feel very secure and positive about him. I'm so very pleased that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I feel very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Saloojee. He is kind, considerate and listens when you speak.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Saloojee is one best Colits specialist in Ottawa.He is very friendly toward his clients and is huge Harbs fan.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I've had several GI doctors over the years, having Crohn's disease. I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Saloojee. He is patient, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and skilled (made me not hate having a colonoscopy!). To add to the positive experience, it's always a pleasure dealing with his assistant Nathalie. It's rare to have such a pleasant and efficient person as the first contact. They are a great team.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013