Ratings for Dr. Terry Mah

Dr. Terry Mah has been my one and only dentist since I came here, 20plus years ago! Never had a bad experience. Very patient, friendly, and takes his time to explain what he’s doing. Great manner. Definitely would recommend Dr Mah. He’s got the experience and know what he’s doing!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Been my dentist 7 years. Gentle calm dentist. Explains things in simple terms. Makes you feel at ease. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Had a root canal done by a dentist in Coquitlam that had no idea what she was doing took. Took for appointments for two teeth and then they both shattered. Dr. Mah took me and repaired the teeth and put crowns on. Was painless, quick and very professional. Night and day difference between dentists. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Mah has been my dentist for over 10 years. He always gives you all of the options that are available and explains every one in detail and will help you decide which option is best for you. I feel very at ease from the moment I step into his office. He has the best staff. They are always trying to make you feel comfortable and are so friendly. I noticed a previous review that stated “White old lady rude and obnoxious”. I know who this person is referring to and it can’t be further from the truth. That statement alone tells you that there is something wrong with the person to make a comment like that and they failed to say what the situation was??? She has always treated me like a member of the family and always goes out of her way to do anything she can to help me and my family. We love her!!! It makes me sad to see that vulgar comment about her. Thank you for the great care you give to me and my family. You have a great team Dr. Mah. (PS please don’t retire) LK

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

If you don't like pain and want a painfree dentist see Dr Mah . Great care and gentle touch when he did my root canal. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Best dentist i've ever been to. Been a patient for many years. I always ask him when he's going to retire hoping of course thats a long time from now. Fun staff too!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Mah's a long time. Dr Mah takes his time to explain procedures very well and in easy terms. He's never pushy. Staff are warm and efficient. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

didn't have a very good experience. you should always get a second opinion as Dr. Mah will try to max out your insurance by trying to do unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Many friends said i have a beautiful smile, I said because I found a Dentist that take good care of my teeth and his name is Dr.Terry Mah. He is very professional and intelligent person I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I've been going to Dr Terry Mah for 20 years. Just had another great checkup as he takes care of my teeth. Explains things well. Good staff. Never pushy very easy going atmosphere. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Terry Mah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients