Ratings for Dr. Terry Mah

Many friends said i have a beautiful smile, I said because I found a Dentist that take good care of my teeth and his name is Dr.Terry Mah. He is very professional and intelligent person I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I've been going to Dr Terry Mah for 20 years. Just had another great checkup as he takes care of my teeth. Explains things well. Good staff. Never pushy very easy going atmosphere. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Great staff. Great dentist..thanks keeping my teeth in great shape Dr Mah

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have been a patient of his for many years! Him and his staff are always positive and friendly . He's punctual and makes you feel at ease!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is nervous about seeing a dentist !

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I went to get my wisdom teeth pulled out and Dr. Mah was the person who helped me. He was very thorough and made sure that I was comfortable. He never rushed and always made sure that I was still fine. I've never gotten a tooth pulled out before so I was quite nervous. But I can honestly say Dr. Mah made my experience a very good one. The staff was also extremely friendly and handled everything with great care. If I'm ever in need of a dentist, this is definetly the place I would go to. Thanks again Dr. Mah!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I am utterly astounded by the reviews people are leaving. I was a patient of Dr. Mah's for several years. My problems started after needing a root canal. I had yet another root canal (I had no pain so still to this day doubt that the procedure was necessary). A while later, I was informed I needed a third root canal (again, on a tooth that didn't hurt!) Like a fool, I went in for it and mid root canal was told the procedure couldn't continue because a referral to a root canal specialist was needed. I said "no, it's the back molar, just pull it." Following that, I was given an estimate to "fix" my teeth. I did NOT ask for this $12,000 estimate (consisted of multiple root canals, capping, etc.) Since my "estimate" consisted of needing 2 more root canals quite urgently, I went and got a second opinion. The second dentist laughed and said that yes, the teeth need work but they have minor cavities and required basic fillings (which I still have to this day several years later, no problems whatsoever). Yes, Dr. Mah seems nice, calm, etc. Don't let it fool you. If he says root canal and you don't have any discomfort, do yourself a favor and get a second opinion.

Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Mah has been my dentist for 25 years. A pleasure to see him each visit - same friendly calm genuine person from day one. He truly cares about me , my teeth and my family. Never pushy and efficient as he is busy. Nice staff. Don't ever want him to retire. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

The best, always helps to ease my anxiety about my dentist visits. Staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Terry has been my Dentist for 27 years and though I have moved from the Lower Mainland , I return to his office for all dental needs...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Mah been my dentist for ten years. Good guy and very calming . Down to earth. Nothing seems to stress him in his busy office. Nice staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Terry Mah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Multiplan