Ratings for Dr. Terry Mah

Dr Mah has been my dentist for 25 years. A pleasure to see him each visit - same friendly calm genuine person from day one. He truly cares about me , my teeth and my family. Never pushy and efficient as he is busy. Nice staff. Don't ever want him to retire. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

The best, always helps to ease my anxiety about my dentist visits. Staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Terry has been my Dentist for 27 years and though I have moved from the Lower Mainland , I return to his office for all dental needs...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Mah been my dentist for ten years. Good guy and very calming . Down to earth. Nothing seems to stress him in his busy office. Nice staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Recent patient. Great staff got me in short notice. . Had a broken tooth which I needed a crown. Dr Mah was so thorough and real nice. Explained things in simple detail. Glad I found him. Good work.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Amazing staff and amazing dentists. Dr Mah is thorough and to the point. I appreciate his conservative dentistry

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I agree with the last post. Dr Mah is an amazing dentist and a person in general. Down to earth.. He has been my dentist 20 years.Never does he push stuff you don't need. His staff are awesome too. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

BEST DENTIST EVER. PERSONABLE, FRIENDLY AND SOMEONE YOU CAN RELATE TO. NOT ARROGANT LIKE MOST AND WENT OVER MY TREATMENT WITH DETAIL AND CONCERN FOR MY FINANCES. RECEPTIONISTS KAYLA AND KAREN ARE AWESOME. HAD 3 CROWNS DONE BY THEM AND A ROOT CANAL 4 YEARS AGO AND THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL - HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES SINCE BUT WE GO FOR REGULAR CHECK-UPS

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

If Dr. Mah wants to keep his patients, he should do something about the young receptionist. She is extremely rude. More concerned with texting on her phone, than being kind to patients in person and on the phone.

Submitted December 8, 2015

I am a new patient to Dr. Mahs office. I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Mah and his staff. Dr mah is truly an artist in the dental field. He's efficient, pays attention to detail and is extremely knowledgable. I have come in for numerous treatments and each time is more and more enjoyable. The staff really cares about you as a patient and your needs as an individual. He's an amazingly skilled dentist who works at a pace that is rivalled by few. One would say Dr. Terry Mah is a majestic dental ninja, I would highly recommend him! I wouldn't go anywhere else since my first appointment with Terry's office. 5stars all around

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015