You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Terry Mah

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Recent patient. Great staff got me in short notice. . Had a broken tooth which I needed a crown. Dr Mah was so thorough and real nice. Explained things in simple detail. Glad I found him. Good work.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I agree with the last post. Dr Mah is an amazing dentist and a person in general. Down to earth.. He has been my dentist 20 years.Never does he push stuff you don't need. His staff are awesome too. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

BEST DENTIST EVER. PERSONABLE, FRIENDLY AND SOMEONE YOU CAN RELATE TO. NOT ARROGANT LIKE MOST AND WENT OVER MY TREATMENT WITH DETAIL AND CONCERN FOR MY FINANCES. RECEPTIONISTS KAYLA AND KAREN ARE AWESOME. HAD 3 CROWNS DONE BY THEM AND A ROOT CANAL 4 YEARS AGO AND THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL - HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES SINCE BUT WE GO FOR REGULAR CHECK-UPS

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

If Dr. Mah wants to keep his patients, he should do something about the young receptionist. She is extremely rude. More concerned with texting on her phone, than being kind to patients in person and on the phone.

Submitted December 8, 2015

I am a new patient to Dr. Mahs office. I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Mah and his staff. Dr mah is truly an artist in the dental field. He's efficient, pays attention to detail and is extremely knowledgable. I have come in for numerous treatments and each time is more and more enjoyable. The staff really cares about you as a patient and your needs as an individual. He's an amazingly skilled dentist who works at a pace that is rivalled by few. One would say Dr. Terry Mah is a majestic dental ninja, I would highly recommend him! I wouldn't go anywhere else since my first appointment with Terry's office. 5stars all around

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Best check up and cleaning ive had in a long time! Im a new patient of terry and i have to say its a differnent and positive experience at his office. First off i was greeted by his very friendly receptionist, then quickly attended to right on time. Terry and his team are very professional but more importantly friendly! Would definately recommend to my friends and family. Nice genuine guy.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Just had my dental visit. Terry and the staff are the best around. I always look forward to my dental appointments (as does my entire family!) They are knowledgeable, courteous, and take the time to explain in terms I understand. Very pro-active. No pain involved, just good dentistry and you want to come back

Submitted July 17, 2015

Terry is a wonderful dentist. .. he really makes you feel at ease. I used to be scared of going into the dentist until i started going to terry... now i don't stead my dentist appointments. You can't forgot the amazing staff he has in the back. ...and the friendly receptionists are always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Terry Mah's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mah been my dentist for ten years. Good guy and very calming . Down to earth. Nothing seems to stress him in his busy office. Nice staff. "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recent patient. Great staff got me in short notice. . Had a broken tooth which I needed a crown. Dr Mah was so thorough and real nice. Explained things in simpl..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing staff and amazing dentists. Dr Mah is thorough and to the point. I appreciate his conservative dentistry "

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the last post. Dr Mah is an amazing dentist and a person in general. Down to earth.. He has been my dentist 20 years.Never does he push stuff you d..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DENTIST EVER. PERSONABLE, FRIENDLY AND SOMEONE YOU CAN RELATE TO. NOT ARROGANT LIKE MOST AND WENT OVER MY TREATMENT WITH DETAIL AND CONCERN FOR MY FINANC..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If Dr. Mah wants to keep his patients, he should do something about the young receptionist. She is extremely rude. More concerned with texting on her phone, ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient to Dr. Mahs office. I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Mah and his staff. Dr mah is truly an artist in the dental field. He's..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best check up and cleaning ive had in a long time! Im a new patient of terry and i have to say its a differnent and positive experience at his office. First of..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just had my dental visit. Terry and the staff are the best around. I always look forward to my dental appointments (as does my entire family!) They are knowle..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terry is a wonderful dentist. .. he really makes you feel at ease. I used to be scared of going into the dentist until i started going to terry... now i don't..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mah is an outstanding Dentist. He excels at his job!!! Dr Mah is so friendly and welcoming. His staff is amazing. I would never trust any other Dentist with ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mah is an excellent dentist, truly the best around. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone. He's been my dentist for 25 years and now my children s..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drterrymah.com" to "http://www.drterrymah.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3W 3M8". Address has been updated from "None" to "7180 120 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045941551".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Terry for over 20 years. I am the worse 'white knuckle' patient and takes his time and will continually ask me if he needs to stop for a..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR MAH is honestly the best dentist! I have been very unhappy with a lot of dentists in the past because of their lack of knowledge and poor demenor. Dr mah mad..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to Dr. Mah's office a few times now and what I've noticed is that his entire staff is extremely friendly and professional. I've had a tooth extractio..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came here for my first visit today. The staff is extremely friendly, quick and professional. Dr.Mah is really nice and REALLY knows his stuff.I will definite..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome dentist. Very personable & caring. Great hygienist, especially the hot looking guy. His style is very gentle & he is pleasing on the eyes. He spent an h..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Office was very clean, staff very friendly and efficient . I was very impressed with dr mah and the procedure he did to repair my broken tooth. I would recomm..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr Mah for 25 years. He's the best. Great staff, awesome service."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Terry Mah an okay dentist. Polite knowledgeable .but dicede never more put my feat in his office after his hygienist was rude with me. She treat horrible . P..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to start going to Dr.Mah based on these ratings and am sooo glad I did. I have been to some of the worst dentists out there! He truly is amazing, car..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Mah for 5 years. He is a breath of fresh air from my last few dentists. He is genuine , calm and a really nice person and listens. I..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised to see how this doctor got such a rating... It is not even close to truth. I was never comfortable at his place for the last 1.5 years... Now I a..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been 3 different dental clinics in greater van area. Dr. Mah and the staffs are very nice and professionally do the jobs. Three groups that I fear in m..."

September 4, 2014