Ratings for Dr. Jensen Young

I was told by my family doctor that I had either exzema or psoriasis at age 55!! I had never had any skin problems all my life! My family doctor sent me to see Dr Young. He was very thorough with me and took a skin sample to confirm that I had psoriasis. He gave me 2 creams to use and now my skin is clear! He did tell me that psoriasis can come back and other conditions that can be associated with it. I hope it will never come back! I was extremely satisfied with the care given by Dr Young. He is very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

It takes more than medical knowledge to be a great doctor. Dr. Young is obviously very knowledgeable but he lacks empathy and is a poor communicator.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

He is a FANTASTIC doctor! I have seen him twice after my own dermatologist referred me to him for my disgusting psoriasis. I had tried many creams and light treatments without much success. I was put on an antidepressant by my family doctor because of my psoriasis. Dr. Young assessed my skin very thoroughly, explained to me what psoriasis was, discussed many treatment options and started me on methotrexate and folic acid. My psoriasis is CLEAR after 2 months! He is such a miracle worker. He is very caring, kind, and thoughtful. I threw my antidepressants out the window thanks to him !!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

I work with Chinese people every day. They are very nice. But this guy is very arrogant and rude. Can you believe the whole visit took less than 5 min? He was almost kickin' me out of the office. He doesn't seem to have any interest in his job. May be that's why he is less busy than other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

dr young is absolutely wonderful. he is so knowledgeable, kind, and sweet. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

I saw him at the special mole clinic at women's college hospital after my dermatologist referred me to him because I had many moles. He was very thorough with me, he examined all my moles with a special equipment. He made me feel reassured. He then gave me information about what to look for in cheeking moles. I was very happy with my visit with him. He's very warm, knowledgeable, and attentive. Though his staff were somewhat unhelpful. They mixed up my appointment time but finally he sorted things out for me. A positive experience for me overall.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Absolutely no bedside manner. Cold and uninterested in patient. No time to discuss. Seemed uninterested in his profession. No passion. Doctor was not forthcoming with checking moles. Not worth recommending.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007