Ratings for Dr. Ron Antony Shale

He put me on an antipsychotics/schizophrenia medication called invega with forced injections against my will for no reason whatsoever other than the fact I wasn’t eating properly. It took away almost any sense of fear or paranoia and I nearly died several times because of not driving on the road and making very bad choices because I was put on a medication that I never should have taken. It made me feel extremely restless and very anxious often and was hardly able to get to sleep due to the fact I felt like I had to keep my legs always moving. Even on a lower dose I felt the same way for a long time and I had to pace around whatever room I was in or go for a lot of walks but it would only relieve it while I was walking and would be just as bad after I stop walking. In many ways it was the worst experience in my life. I was misdiagnosed as bipolar before that now because of my adhd and anxiety

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

A horrible horrible doctor. Medicates recklessly, defensive and will not listen. Fails at communication with family and will not respond to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Excellent doctor very kind caring and one of the best psychiatrist

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

This cocksucker of a doctor forced medication on me several times during a four and five day,hospital stay. Besides dangerous neuroleptics he gave me a long term mood stabilizer. When it wore off I went manic, which was hugely enjoyable, but then I crashed harder than ever before. He did this to get even with me for telling him what I thought of him. Not because he thought it would be therapeutic in any way. I did the unspeakable thing of deflating his ego. My plan is to grab a bunch of these drugs along with a few guys and to take him at knifepoint into an alley and inject him with these drugs. Then he can experience the torture that he puts people through daily. Before anyone gets all bent out of shape over the knife, I was joking ...... sort of.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

It is spelled "Chale." I like him. It may be, however, that your med does not need to be taken indefinitely. Please talk it over with Dr. Chale. Thank you! - Renee Taylor, Kamloops.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Arrogant, God Like Complex. How many lives have been lost due to his decision making?

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

FINALLY A MAN THAT KNOWS HIS STUFF! GREAT DR> I THANK GOD THAT HE PUT HIM ON MY PATH! GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE MEDical FIELD!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010