Ratings for Dr. Ron Antony Shale

Excellent doctor very kind caring and one of the best psychiatrist

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

This cocksucker of a doctor forced medication on me several times during a four and five day,hospital stay. Besides dangerous neuroleptics he gave me a long term mood stabilizer. When it wore off I went manic, which was hugely enjoyable, but then I crashed harder than ever before. He did this to get even with me for telling him what I thought of him. Not because he thought it would be therapeutic in any way. I did the unspeakable thing of deflating his ego. My plan is to grab a bunch of these drugs along with a few guys and to take him at knifepoint into an alley and inject him with these drugs. Then he can experience the torture that he puts people through daily. Before anyone gets all bent out of shape over the knife, I was joking ...... sort of.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

It is spelled "Chale." I like him. It may be, however, that your med does not need to be taken indefinitely. Please talk it over with Dr. Chale. Thank you! - Renee Taylor, Kamloops.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Arrogant, God Like Complex. How many lives have been lost due to his decision making?

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

FINALLY A MAN THAT KNOWS HIS STUFF! GREAT DR> I THANK GOD THAT HE PUT HIM ON MY PATH! GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE MEDical FIELD!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010