Ratings for Dr. Lolly J. Schiffman

Dr. Schiffman has been so helpful managing my husband's diabetes. She is kind, caring and always helps us find great solutions to any problem that arises. She is the best out there and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I think Dr. Schiffman is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to her for more than 18 years . She listen to what I have to say .I truly believe she cares about my health. I have recommended to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Lolly Schiffman is so rude! I have never had a doctor like that before. I really did not know what to make of it. I was so upset that the I went to member services and change doctor before I left the building. The odd thing is that she had 3 complaints this week alone. I hope Kaiser does something about her. She really does not make Kaiser look good - in fact I'm in the process of looking into other health care company and had I walked out to the car and left I would not given Kaiser another chance. kaiser need to train her on how to listen and be a good doctor. ( she maybe smart and know a lot as far as health care -however she comes across as a total **** and I don't usually use such a strong word like that but in this case it is need.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Lolly J. Schiffman's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)