Ratings for Dr. Datonye Douglas

Dr Douglas is a very good doctor. I was always sick but my own doctor could not figure out why. A friend recommended Dr douglas and he is my saving grace. I will not be alive today if not for Dr Douglas. He is simply the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This doctor now in Abbotsford STAY away worst doctor I have ever come across. How he got a medical license is beyond me. A complete physical with him is blood pressure and listen to your chest ????? Bed side manual is awful and rude.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Google provided me with more about what I needed to be treated on than this Doctor could. I went into the clinic and he was my Doctor. He perscribed me medicine and i asked "arent you going to give this other medicine as well?" And he replies saying "oh..... Yeah...... That too." really? Am i the doctor or are you? He couldnt provide any information as to why I had this condition, even though i already knew more from looking at symptoms ahead of time. Ridiculous!! Who gave him a medical license. As for his staff, very polite and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I went to see Dr Douglas because I was very sick and my own doctor could not help me. Dr Douglas was very polite, very knowledgeable and above all he came out with a great medical plan to get me well. I am most grateful to have met Dr Douglas.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Long gone from Port Hardy may be in other city or town

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I just saw this Dr. this afternoon. Before I saw him he was walking around the clinic seeing patients with an outside coat on. When he came in he asked me what I wanted. I told him I had been sick for 3 weeks and already took a course of antibiotics and he quickly told me more antibiotics wouldn't help. I said that's fine I just want to know what I have, and he said what do you mean. So I said well I want to know if it's just a cold or something more, so he says oh you want a chest xray? I said well not necessarily, but maybe you could listen to my chest. "Oh you want me to listen to your chest?" Well ya I do duh, and that's all he did. Wrote me a script for a puffer and cough syrup and let me know I was done. he asked almost no questions and did not do a proper exam. Stay away from this ignorant Dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Incredibly rude, arrogant & unhelpful, hands down the worst Doctor i have ever had the misfortune to run into, an arrogant pompous individual who badly needs to work on his personal skills & patient interaction,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Hands down the WORST Doctor I've ever seen. Unprofessional and rude. He told me my name is "weird" and had his feet up when I returned from having a test. He barely even talked to me. We'll see if what he prescribed me even helps.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

This doctor is very knowledgeable . I was very sick when I went to see him and he cured me. I will always have him as my family doctor. He's simply the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

INCOMPETENT! This guy needs to get his licence revoked. He's famous for misdiagnosing and sending patients down island because he literally has NO CLUE what he's dealing with. I potty his patients. From having complete breakdowns, driving around the hospital parking lot while security chases him, to having terrible bedside manner.....he's terrible. You'll have better luck googling your symptoms than getting the right answer from him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016