Ratings for Dr. Datonye Douglas

Unfortunately, my Granddaughters saw this idiot yesterday. I have told my entire Family (and everyone else I know) to never see this Dr. My Daughter thought they were seeing the same Dr. they usually see, but they were put in with him without her knowing prior. They have been sick with a cold and cough and often get bronchitis. He only listened to their chest, and did not check their throat or ears, said they had the flu, and prescribed them liquid prednisolone to take for 5 days with no follow up or explanation why. My Daughter thought he was prescribing cough syrup, only to come home and find it was steroids. Kind of a strange ting to do for the flu I thought. Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Saw this doctor at Viva Care Clinic in High street Mall in Abbotsford. I was seeking advice and medication for mental health issues. He was extremely unprofessional; zero eye contact, looked at computer whole visit, dismissive, did not listen-to the point i had to repeat myself several times, did not perform an evaluation, wrote prescriptions without providing any further information, did not greet or say goodbye, did not even open the door for me to leave.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Douglas at viva care mt. Lehman Rd. Abbotsford is very aloof and unconcerned with patents. He doesn't even do a proper evaluation. He looks at his computer most of the time. I think he's on something that makes him detached from people.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I honestly am curious as to how this man managed to obtain a license to be a doctor in Canada. He seems utterly unconcerned with possible problems a patient may be suffering with. Rarely asks questions. Does not do a full examine. Does not offer to do any examines beyond quickly listening to chest and the odd time, the throat. Misdiagnoses. Pompous. Arrogant. Rushs through any visit. Keeps very odd hours and is very difficult to see. His staff, while friendly are very difficult to contact.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Douglas is a very good doctor. I was always sick but my own doctor could not figure out why. A friend recommended Dr douglas and he is my saving grace. I will not be alive today if not for Dr Douglas. He is simply the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This doctor now in Abbotsford STAY away worst doctor I have ever come across. How he got a medical license is beyond me. A complete physical with him is blood pressure and listen to your chest ????? Bed side manual is awful and rude.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Google provided me with more about what I needed to be treated on than this Doctor could. I went into the clinic and he was my Doctor. He perscribed me medicine and i asked "arent you going to give this other medicine as well?" And he replies saying "oh..... Yeah...... That too." really? Am i the doctor or are you? He couldnt provide any information as to why I had this condition, even though i already knew more from looking at symptoms ahead of time. Ridiculous!! Who gave him a medical license. As for his staff, very polite and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I went to see Dr Douglas because I was very sick and my own doctor could not help me. Dr Douglas was very polite, very knowledgeable and above all he came out with a great medical plan to get me well. I am most grateful to have met Dr Douglas.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Long gone from Port Hardy may be in other city or town

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I just saw this Dr. this afternoon. Before I saw him he was walking around the clinic seeing patients with an outside coat on. When he came in he asked me what I wanted. I told him I had been sick for 3 weeks and already took a course of antibiotics and he quickly told me more antibiotics wouldn't help. I said that's fine I just want to know what I have, and he said what do you mean. So I said well I want to know if it's just a cold or something more, so he says oh you want a chest xray? I said well not necessarily, but maybe you could listen to my chest. "Oh you want me to listen to your chest?" Well ya I do duh, and that's all he did. Wrote me a script for a puffer and cough syrup and let me know I was done. he asked almost no questions and did not do a proper exam. Stay away from this ignorant Dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016