Ratings for Dr. Fadi Calotti

I used to see Dr. Calotti in his Oakville office. It is unfortunate that he no longer comes to Oakville, but I don't mind the travel to his Brantford office (which is beatiful by the way). I should say that having a doctor of his quality take of my eyes is priceless. He always greets you with a smile (as does his staff). Sitting in the waiting room, I heard a lot of stories of happy & grateful patients. Dr. Calotti is very caring & compassionate. He is always up to date with his knowledge. Every time I go, I learn something new. He also has the best staff working with him. My favourite is Heather, but all the girls are very nice. Keep up the good work Dr. Calotti & thank you for taking care of my eyes.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Very nice office, friendly and helpful staff even over the phone. I was promptly seen and treated. The doctor himself was a little arrogant and didn't have a great attitude my first visit. He was a lot nicer the second visit....and he's wonderful at what he does. My eye is healing great :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

I enjoyed the visit to his clinic, he has a wonderful staff and a beautiful clinic. He is very professional and was able to answer all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

It was my first visit. The staff were incredibly rude. I was at the counter waiting for help, but noticed one of the receptionist on the phone and the other one not. When that girl got off the phone, I told her i have an appointment, out of nowhere that second girl who was not busy tells me that she can help. I've always noticed when I called in, I would be on hold for up to 5 minutes. Its a tiny office and they are understaffed big time! The Drs assistant Heather, disrespected my name by not acknowledging the correct pronunciation when I told her it but instead replied back to me with a smirky response of "Sure". When she asked me what brings me to the office, I told hold I rather let the doctor know himself of my problems. Like seriously, why would I talk to her after the incident?? Then the Dr. comes in, and gives me a long speech about how he supports his staff. Then he checks my eye out and then after explaining why I have problems with my eye he told me his assistant Heather could

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010