Ratings for Dr. Toby Carnat

top notch doctor. very friendly staff. very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. appreciate their help.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My name is Mohamed Jassim, I know Dr. Carnat for over than 6 years, I have prostate cancer and he is following my case, Dr. Carnat is a great urologist, he is a good person, he takes care of his patients as much as can, he is really a doctor, I asked him few times if I need surgery, he said " I want you to live a normal life, I don't want to make a business through my patient, I like to take care of you as my dad" I was so happy with his smile when he told me that, so I fully trust him Also he has very nice lady in the office, she greets people with nice smile and knows her job very well, my email, nafim712@gmail.com

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I had to battle prostrate cancer last year and have major surgery. Doctor Carnat was great through it all - able to talk me through all the fazes in a kind, informed and (good) casual manner that helped me feel at ease. His admin person knows what we must be going through emotionally when we are hit with this situation and her warm manner helps greatly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have been to many medical offices with my father and have been to Dr. Carnat's office several times over the years. We have found from the moment we walk in we are greeted by his secretary's warm welcome and smile. Dr. Carnat is very busy and understandably so as he is so very kind, easy to talk to, and a great surgeon. Not sure how Debbie keeps up with the patient load like she does. They both make a great team. We never hesitate to call Debbie and she has been nothing but very pleasant, kind, and as helpful as can be. Dr. Carnat is the best! The only Doctor I don't have to trouble getting my dad to go in and see

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Carnat treated my dad after bladder cancer for several years. His knowledge, treatment, bedside manner...all top notch. I cannot say enough good things of this physician. He's the whole package.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I saw Dr Toby Carnat a few years back for a Cystoscopy. I was so scared but during the procedure he talked me through it and told everything he was doing as he did it. It made me feel more at ease. Very good doctor

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My experience with Dr. Carnat today as I accompanied my 89 year old dad was so terrific that I'm taking the time to write this review. He is clearly extremely bright, compassionate and an absolute delight to deal with. Wish we had more physicians of his ilk. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My complaint is not with the doctor, it is with his secretary. I was given a medication by the doctor to shrink my prostrate and after a few weeks Dr. Carnat had to do surgery to reduce the size of the prostrate. Surgery went fine and I have been on the medication for over a year. I called to do a follow up and was told by his secretary to stop taking the medication and if something goes wrong to call her for an appointment. That was after I asked to make an appointment with the doctor. I simply wanted to know if I needed to continue taking this medication or not. I could not believe the response that I should see if something goes wrong then she will give me an appointment. It is now over two years and I was asked by my cardiologist to check with Dr. Carnat, if in fact I need to be taking this medication. I dropped by the office and the secretary says it is now my family doctor's responsibility to make that decision. It was Dr. Carnat who prescribed the medication and feel that he should be the one that should make the decision to keep taking or not. Also I believe that the doctor should be following up after he has done the surgery. Once again I am very impressed with the doctor and feel that he should be able to tell me directly if I need to be taking this medication any longer.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I was rushed to ER on 26th & 27th May 2016, with stabbing pain. After couple of day ER made appointment with Dr. Toby Carnat, I must say he is very kind, positive and optimistic, does not rush, listens to the problem, he gave me so much of confidence, positive energy which made me feel relaxed and he was so concerned because I am on many medications for other illness. Had my surgery y/day, I am so happy knowing Dr.Toby, Lord has blessed him with tremendous feeling, caring, knowledge, , etc. etc. no words to express, yes please do not change and I wish we have more doctors like him. God Bless.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Brilliant Surgeon saved my husbands life, very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016