Ratings for Dr. Toby Carnat

I have a visit to doctor carnat for a few days. I'm going there with complete confidence, as in the past at the request of my son, who did not want to be circumcised as the first urologist suggested to him. Dr. Carnat carried out a dorsal slit masterfully. A wonderful approach to the patient. One of the few who professionally treats the Hippocratic oath. janusz Julian S.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

One of the best doctors one can have. Very kind, emphatic and takes the time to explain and/or review diagnosis. He has helped me with a most difficult and I assume not so common medical problem through surgical procedure. Thank you Dr. Carnat.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Very thorough. Took the time to review diagnosis, listened to conerns and did not rush. Need more doctors like this. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

One of the nicest doctor and person I have met. He has helped me with my problems for over 2 years now

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I'm reading really good reviews on Dr.Carnat, I would love to see him but unfortunately his receptionist needs to improve on her telephone manners. My rating is on my interaction with the receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

The Best doctor I have ever seen, very dashing, very nice, very understanding ,very helpful.

Submitted October 4, 2017

top notch doctor. very friendly staff. very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. appreciate their help.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My name is Mohamed Jassim, I know Dr. Carnat for over than 6 years, I have prostate cancer and he is following my case, Dr. Carnat is a great urologist, he is a good person, he takes care of his patients as much as can, he is really a doctor, I asked him few times if I need surgery, he said " I want you to live a normal life, I don't want to make a business through my patient, I like to take care of you as my dad" I was so happy with his smile when he told me that, so I fully trust him Also he has very nice lady in the office, she greets people with nice smile and knows her job very well, my email, nafim712@gmail.com

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I had to battle prostrate cancer last year and have major surgery. Doctor Carnat was great through it all - able to talk me through all the fazes in a kind, informed and (good) casual manner that helped me feel at ease. His admin person knows what we must be going through emotionally when we are hit with this situation and her warm manner helps greatly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have been to many medical offices with my father and have been to Dr. Carnat's office several times over the years. We have found from the moment we walk in we are greeted by his secretary's warm welcome and smile. Dr. Carnat is very busy and understandably so as he is so very kind, easy to talk to, and a great surgeon. Not sure how Debbie keeps up with the patient load like she does. They both make a great team. We never hesitate to call Debbie and she has been nothing but very pleasant, kind, and as helpful as can be. Dr. Carnat is the best! The only Doctor I don't have to trouble getting my dad to go in and see

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017