Ratings for Dr. Rick Morris

Although last night was insanely busy in the ER, Dr. Morris was very calm,kind and sat down and really listened. He made me feel as though He had all the time in the world. I had to have a pelvic exam done and I was feeling very stressed and vulnerable. He was the epitome of professionilism . He explained everything he was doing and what it meant.He made a bad situation bearable with his obvious compassion, gentleness and knowledge. As a nurse myself and knowing how stressed and maxed out all the staff were and how insanely broken our health care system is right now...he was for me this little oasis of calm and sanity. Thank you Dr. Morris.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My mother was brought to emergency after suffering what we thought was a stroke. He had amazing bedside manner, kept us in the loop of everything that is going. Being kind patient and knowledgable is exactly what we needed and shows the type of character the hospitals in Calgary have.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I went into FMC emergency, was scared as I was in a neckbrace and everything so I couldnt see my surroundings. Dr. Morris made me feel comfortable, calm and assured that he was taking care of me and kept me informed through the whole thing. From my EMT's to the entire trauma staff I was beyond impressed and helped. I can't thank them enough for all that they did for me to help me medically, and mentally through a scary situation!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Morris was incredibly helpful with our questions and follow up care after a trip to the emergency room. He answered emails, coordinated with the surgeon, and even called me at home to answer questions. He took his job very seriously and was very professional.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Spent the night in emerg with my daughter. Dr. Morris diagnosed her with meningitis,and treated us both very well. Very happy with her care

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Unbelievably arrogant. - Condescending to my mother and the nurses around him (except the pretty ones that he was obvioulsy trying to impress). he needs a different profession.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010