Ratings for Dr. Davorka Krizaj-Kapljic

This Dr is Great. I've only went once to her at meadowvale clinic and she was amazing. I've been to a few doctor before at this clinic and at other clinics around the province and she is my favorite. She is a no nonsense doctor that actually listened to what I was saying to her. She asked questions that I could tell were relevant and showed to me that she was actively looking for the root of the problem. Great recommendations that has helped me. I've only had her once but i plan on going to her next time instead of my terrible family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have seen this doctor numerous times and I have no complaints. She is concise , professional and kind. She has a no nonsense approach and her diagnosis have always been correct. She is efficient and friendly. Very approachable . My children have been her patience since birth and all love her and rarely go see other doctors. Waiting times may extend into 30 min but that is rare. I have known this doctor for over twenty years. She attended my deliveries without being asked, she saved my father from stomach cancer with a quick response and surgery arrangements.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Knowledge zero, people could have died because of her negligence. Try to avoid her please.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Complete waste of time to see this "doctor". I went to Cloverdale Clinic with a paiful eye inflammation. She didnt examine my eye at all and within 1 minute, literally, of being there she proceeded to prescribe some antibiotic cream which made the problem worse. I had to go to an optomtrist who found i had a foreign body in the eye, removed it & problem solved. The bedside manners of this woman are horrible, extremely rude & condescending. don't go to this clinic if she's around.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

My advise is not to visit this doctor. Bedside manner is extremely terrible. All conversations are being rushed with no care in explaining in some level of detail about medications being prescribed and how to best deal with any possible side affects. This doctor will appear very rude and not give you the time and care you need when you visit. This is unfortunate for the clinic in Etobicoke at Cloverdale Mall as this is where Dr. Davorka Krizaj-Kapljic practices on Mondays and Wednesdays. I would request to see a different GP is you require a doctor at this Clinic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I brought my daughter into Dr Krizaj-Kaplijic's Walk In clinic in Georgetown. My daughter was having fainting spells, distended belly, severe abdominal pain and extreme fatigue. The appointment lasted about 5 minutes and she was sent home with a prescription and no idea what we were dealing with. The next morning she awoke feeling worse and we saw another doctor who sent her to the hospital right away. She should have gone the day before. We have now been transferred to a Sick Kids. Absolutely no thanks to the doctor. My mistake was trusting her when I knew nothing about her. While it is not her fault my daughter is sick, it didn't take a doctor to recognize something serious was going on and I trusted her opinion. I will never go back there.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr Davorka was the best doctor that I ever had. She would answer any questions/ concerns you have. Miss her sincerity / straightforwardness

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

"she is back" she took over for Dr R. since she is on leave. OMG why has nobody ever complained about her.what a idiot i went for a physical i did not eat or drink anything, walked in and she looked at me and said you have to come back, that was it and Teresa said when you call say physical with out a pap smear,that was the whole purpose of me going. She sends me for a ultrasound because i was and still am having pain, so i have a cyst and a polyp that's nothing never said i would need surgery just looked at me as if i should be making the discussion and said there nothing, so now pain to this dr is nothing hmmmm. and of course Terese is taking on her personality very weird. what is this maybe/maybe not BS you 2 are ruining everything DR R has worked hard to build up "Sham on you" Davorka you are the worst of worst out there i never thought i would meet a Dr like this but now i have.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Family doctor by choice of language since I was a baby. Could have prevented something serious I dont want to get into it, but it was due to her neglagence of not even asking for a test x ray, and you all are right shes only money hungry and ive heard her ignore things countless times. Other things-never was helpfil with anything. But then again my family is close friends with her and her big house I wont say where- tells it all. Thats all I am saying due to privacy. Oh yeah and right b4 she left she got extremely rude-why? Docs lawyers use drugs more than anyone but functionally.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

bad, bad, bad. Good thing she is gone. Everything to her is "ya, ya, thats normal." That is not normal, because if its was I would not be seing her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012