Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Denigris

Echo the other reviewer's comments about questionable billing practices and quality of procedures, seems to jump at any opportunity to bill for additional procedures. Had a root canal done that has been giving me nothing but trouble ever since it was put in a year ago. Him and his staff seem nice at first, but below the surface you're just an income stream to them.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. DeNigris is a good dentist and his office is nice. However, he is a little abrupt. I went in for a cleaning soon after I had a baby. He rubbed my belly and said 'what do we have going on here?' The hygienist had to explain that I just had a baby a few weeks ago. I didn't even know how to respond. I think most people would be offended and not go back but I continue to go there because it's convenient and he does the job.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Mark did extensive work on my husband.... root canals, new crowns and a new bridge. Dr. DeNigris was always "on time", painless, thorough, precise, and now I send my entire family to him for all our dental work. He's funny, smart, did flawless work, and played great music during the long appointments. It was an extremely pleasant experience! highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

This doctor was fine until he recommended a crown. The temporary was perfect, felt great, the actual crown is too large and uncomfortable. He refused to help and told me to go elsewhere. Beware!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

this dentist has questionable billing practices and professional products ie; fillings falling out and posts for crown falling out

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr DeNigris is a miracle worker. He is kind and compasionate but that doesn't compare to his ability and concern for my pain and fear of more he might inflict. Not only did I not feel a thing he had me laughing. I have been back time and time again, never waiting more than 5-10 minutes and my teeth have never looked and felt so amazing. Dr Denigris had done root canal to invisilign and I have the confidence to know I have gotten the highest quality dentistry. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family and none have been dissappointed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010