Ratings for Dr. Justin H. Piasecki

Dr. Piasecki is wonderful. So caring. Best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met ! My nose looks amazing!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Piasecki is Amazing. He performed a Moh's surgery on me which was quite complicated as he was cleaning up after another surgeon had done a surgery which had left cancer behind. The Mayo clinic and other hospitals turned me down saying the job was too big being a foot long incision down my back. Dr. Piasecki took it on and did a beautiful repair job on the incision. Because of the failing health care system in Canada, time had become a big issue and he got me in very quickly. The staff, service and care in his clinic are excellent. Can't say enough good things about this surgeon! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Amazing plastic surgeon and Mohs specialist who cured my cancer on my nostril and left me with a nose that looks better than before. His staff are wonderful and you will be hard pressed to find a better team. One of only 7 MOHS plus facial plastic surgeons in the world.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Just an excellent surgeon. Everything went so smoothly...excellent results. Dr. and staff all so very personable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Had a consult today, this is the surgeon for me. On top of his game, personable and easy on the eyes.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Incredible surgeon! Would recommend to all my friends! Results are flawless and he is so funny and personable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Justin H. Piasecki's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)