Ratings for Dr. Tim Sellner

Dr. Sellner is simply the best dentist you could ever find. We first came to him on a recommendation by our dental surgeon when our daughter was suffering for months with head aches and low fevers, Dr. Sellner quickly diagnosed her abscess and provided the expert care she needed when other dentists failed to diagnose her problem. As a family we have been with him for years now and every aspect of the care our whole family has received from Dr. Sellner and his staff has been excellent.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I always reccomened Dr Sellner for anyone who's come from a bad dental experience in the past. Staff is great, punctuality is amazing (I've never waited more than 2 minutes before someone would take me back to the chair!). My favourite part about this practice is the transparency. They never go ahead and do things without explaining it thoroughly, and even show you photos of your teeth up close so you understand what's going on (as well as showing you results on the screen after completion). I've been to many medical/dental places where nurses, assistants etc do 98% of the work and then a dr comes in a barely checks, gives a thumbs up and carries on. This never happens here! He does the work, and does it happily! You cant deny that he loves his job and helping people.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Friendly, funny and caring...Dr. Tim is the best! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Great dentist. So professional and informative. I've been to many dentists and Dr. Sellner was hands down the best. He took the time to describe everything to me and during treatment he was very gentle. I would highly recommend Dr. Sellner to anyone looking to upgrade to a top-notch dentist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sellner. I took my 3 year old daughter and he was so kind, gentle and patient with her. Staff were extremely helpful, considerate and knowledgable. We look forward to seeing Dr. Sellner for our next 6 month visit.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Tim is wonderful. My family goes to see him and he has been great with our kids. They just love seeing him and not to mention his staff is extrememly helpful and his office is BEAUTIFUL!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Sellner's for 3 years and have only great things to say about him and his staff. He is always cheerful and attentive. The equipment in his office is modern and sparkling clean. His hygenists are wonderful! Overall, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Very knowledgable and took his time explaining his appropriate recommendations. Very down to earth with a great sense of humour yet very professional! BEAUTIUFUL office, new technology and overall great experience from friendly gentle staff!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010