Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Kerr

I just heard today that Dr. Jonathan Kerr will be leaving Belleville. It is wonderful to see such an amazing doctor following his plan for the future. However, it is a great loss to our community. Dr. Kerr has been my doctor almost from the beginning of setting up his practice. He is an outstanding physician. His caring, empathetic, and knowledgeable style is so refreshing. He makes me feel valued as his patient. A truly exemplary physician is the best way to describe Jonathan.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Kerr is interested in you as a person and makes time needed to address your concerns and questions. The residents working with him will benefit from his teaching and his concerned and considerate approach as well as his knowledge. Dr. Kerr's office is well run and appointments are made with little delay in scheduling. We are priviledged to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Kerr has been my favorite GP. His staff ate polite, not overly outgoing. He taught me to trust him and he wouldn't steer me wrong. This wasn't easy for me but over time I learned he was correct and did my have best interest at heart. However, over time I felt his care for his patients became less and building a reputation in the community as well as queens medical more of a priority. I felt my health care became compromised and not because he didn't care, but because he got too busy to listen. My life went to hell and back and dr Kerr saw me through it, I am forever greatful... But everything has a season.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Always interested and listens. Always friendly and has a smile. Knowledgeable and prepared to make referrals if necessary. Calls our home with test results, explains the significance and schedules follow-up if necessary. Both my Husband ans I feel privileged to have him as our family doctor. The residents that he has from time to time are keen and we support them being trained/education by Dr. Kerr

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr Kerr is a genuine and helpful doctor. He doesn't rush you, he will talk to you for as long as you need to and he tries to find solutions to any problem you are having. His staff are always nice and very accomodating. I am so lucky to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr.Kerr is fantastic. Thorough, kind and a true problem solver. He listens very carefully, never makes you feel rushed and is very understanding and up to date on medical information. We are incredibly fortunate to have someone of his calibre in our community. Keep up the excellent work Dr. Kerr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Great doctor!always on time and very nice bed side manner!Knowledgeable and helpful-whinneys

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Fabulous and kind. Very Welcoming. My previous GP not only made me feel rushed, he also barely new my name. Dr.Kerr always has a great way with his patients and makes you feel truly care for. TB

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

We are all so privileged to live in a society that values and supports freedom of speech. I welcome this website's efforts to improve communication and increase knowledge around health care. I will make two comments, which are available to the public: 1. The patient that wrote this post was reported to local police due to the unprompted physical threats made against me. I did not press any charges, as I felt the patient's poor health likely made them act in a manner that was uncharacteristic. 2. The patient's complaint was not acted upon by the College of Physicians due to the multiple eyewitness accounts that fully supported my description of the interaction. I truly wish the writer of this last post well. To all of my past and current patients, you know the caring and empathetic nature in which I practice medicine. The wonderful, meaningful relationships that I develop with my patients are the most rewarding part of being a physician. Sincerely, Dr. Jonathan Kerr

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011