Ratings for Dr. Chad Mykietiuk

I've been having daily headaches for the past 2 years and thought I tried everything. Within 2 visits with Dr. Chad my headaches went away and haven't come back in days. I'm shocked at how well the adjustments have worked so far - it's made a huge difference in my life!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

He's a great chiropractor, always helps me when I need it. Very good bedside manner too, great with my kids, always having fun in the office

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Helped my 11 year old who has ADHD. His teachers have noticed a huge difference in behaviour and I’ve seen a big change at home. He also went from wetting the bed 4-6 times per week to almost nothing immediately after starting with Dr. Chad! I’m speechless, so happy we tried chiropractic

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Chad is the best, only person who gave me hope after all my medical doctors said nothing could be done with my chronic pain. I feel much better after seeing Chad and finally starting to get my life back again!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

My pelvis was so sore I couldn't walk without a catching pain on the left side every time. This was going on for several years. After 2 visits with Dr. Chad the catching was gone and has never come back! I still go for tune ups and feel better than I have in 20 years. Excellent chiropractor, worked wonders for me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Chad loves chiropractic and cares deeply about his patients. It's awesome how many full families I see at his practice, they are all feeling great and talking about the wonderful things they've seen with chiro care at Village Wellness.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Our whole family sees Dr. Chad on a regular basis. He has helped us countless times for a variety of issues, but most of all he keeps us all feeling our best so most of the time we are not dealing with injuries and sickness anymore. Staff at the clinic is helpful and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Awesome chiropractor, made a big difference in my energy levels, wish I knew about chiropractic years ago.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Excellent doctor, works great with kids. My child couldn't turn her head to the left and had trouble breastfeeding on one side, which was declared "normal" by my GP.. Dr. Chad did a thorough assessment and found an issue in my baby's neck. He used super gentle adjustments with my baby (most of the time she slept through it), and within a very short time she started turning to both sides and nursing on both sides also! I'm very grateful my friend told me about their office.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

30 years of abuse at a construction site left my body in extreme pain with nerve irritation into my arm. After going to physiotherapy, massage therapy and acupuncture with only minimal change, Dr. Chad was able to get me relief within a few visits! It took 3 to 4 months before my pain and nerve symptoms were totally gone, but now I'm totally pain free and seeing Dr. Chad periodically for tune up adjustments. Thanks for your excellent work!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017