Ratings for Dr. Pierre Richard Limousin

Dr. Limousin is the best Doctor. He is super friendly as he has a warming personality. He allows you to be very comfortable around him. You can discuss any discomfort and more with him. He is very knowledgeable and provides his honest recommendations.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Limo is the best doctor in Miami, his staff is very friendly and always reaching best service each time. Doctor himself is just amazing, professional and remembers who you are. He does not make you feel like your just another patient. My husband and I both agree he is the best in the field and loves what he does.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had the WORSE EXPERIENCE with LYNNE at this office. She was extremely RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. After waiting a month for this appointment I called the office to confirm they had received my referral that is required by my insurance and LYNNE was quick to BRUSH ME OFF and state that I had to reschedule my appointment because the referral had the wrong diagnosis. She didn't even try to find a SOLUTION to the PROBLEM, which could've been fixed by making a quick phone call to my primary to have them correct the problem. LYNNE told me my primary had to call the office to correct the diagnosis. I took it upon myself to help her out and I called my primary through my cell phone I spoke to Navelis and she was EAGER to HELP ME. She wanted to speak to LYNNE to resolve the issue and LYNNE said she had to call their office. Navelis called the office 3 TIMES and the phone went to their MESSAGE SERVICE ON PURPOSE. So Navelis went ahead and re-faxed the referral with the correct Diagnosis and left me a message to inform me she had FAXED IT. When I brought it to LYNNE'S attention she stated the phone NEVER RANG and the FAX wasn't received. Coincidence how an office can operate without a phone or fax. It BOGGLES my mind how people are so INCONSIDERATE to PEOPLE'S NEEDS. I had to take time off my job to go to this appointment which I wasn't even SEEN because LYNNE stated she never got my REFERRAL. Nice one LYNNE I wonder how you could sleep at night being so EVIL!!! I don't understand how the DR can accept that type of behavior he is condoning to her behavior by letting her treat his patients with NO RESPECT!!! I will never be going back to this DR nor will I recommend anyone to this office. DR. Limousin I strongly advise that you look into how your staff treats your patients because this is not the FIRST REVIEW that states your STAFF is VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL UNLESS YOUR JUST LIKE THEM!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Limousin is extremely knowledgeable and it is obvious that he truly cares about his patients. He is passionate about is profession and it shows.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

They told me there was no way I could have been in preterm labor! (When in fact, I was.) The staff acted as if they never heard of a pregnant woman suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum. They were mostly insensitive and I think Lyne was okay. I did not enjoy my experience at this office.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I have seen him twice in the past. Hes awesome! but his front desk staff are horrible! I have left several recent messages to schedule an appointment and never receive a call back! They even have their answering service on during their working hours!! I hope he gets new staff to operate his office, if not I see him loosing a lot of business.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Limousin is an outstanding doctor. As an OBGYN (which is obviously a pretty hard job), I have never seen him stressed out once, he juggles quite a lot of deliveries and still manages to takes the time to do exactly what he needs to with his patients while being professional but also caring. He is also very friendly, funny and makes an effort to make his patients feel comfortable. His office staff is also very professional, efficient and they even send out text messages on the day of your appointments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

I've seen him one time so far. It was a very pleasant experience. He does really seem to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

There are 2 women that work at Dr Limousins office Cindy and Lyne, Lyne has the worse attitude and poorest customer service skills ever Cindy is nicer but still they BOTH make it OBVIOUS that if you don't kiss up to them you will receive the crappiest service IF you get any service whatsoever. Dr Limousin is a fantastic doctor but should take a class in HR and hiring QUALIFIED people for his office. While I was in there Lyne was bragging about how she doesn't take stuff from no one, and how she one time hung up on someone that had had enough of their poor customer service skills. If you need anything from this office, whether it be a call back about how you're doing preferably forget about it and you'll save yourself a load of stress because they will not get to it by the time you need it that's IF they ever get to it at all They gave me an appt once at 1, I arrived at 12:15 because I knew the wait was terrible. I was seen at around 2:30 having people that came in after me go in first.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Awesome doctor!!! Treats you like family and actually cares.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010