Ratings for Dr. Sheela Chemparathy

THE WORST DOCTOR. Has zero compassion for the elderly. Dismissive, rude and should be ashamed of herself. A doctor should have standards that they adhere to being in the Healthcare Profession. This doctor has no standards. How do you feel the poor manner by which you treat your patients justified Dr. Chemparathy? Why did you become a doctor? Clearly this is not a profession that you like, as by the way you treat your patients (or rather the lack thereof) speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Terrible doctor along with a terrible bedside manner. Dismissive, condescending when one asks questions. She never has time to spend with her patients nor does she care much about them. Her advice is to "go to emerg" if there is a problem. The question remains...why is SHE then a Family Doctor??? She takes no responsibility nor accountability. Some of her staff that answer telephones should not be doing this job. When one needs to wait for a long period of time or messages are not being relayed, this is a problem. These people, including the doctor need to understand they are in the health care profession and begin taking that seriously. Have compassion... and begin listening to patients.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Great doctor! She is very caring and has helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Great doctor. Gets to the point. Refers when required. Very efficient. I had other doctors whom would dismiss my symptoms and never looked into them. Doctor Chemparathy literally saved my life!! She gave me and got me the helpI needed. I will never leave!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Absolutely love her, best doctor we’ve ever had...

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

The worst doctor I've ever had. Prescribed fungus cream for a rash on ankle area that wasn't fungus. Sent me to a dermatologist who wasn't a dermatologist but a family doctor. I googled rash on ankle area and it solved it. How is she still a doctor I have no idea.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Have been happy with my care from Dr. Chemparathy. I feel she listens and provides follow up where necessary. I have suffered from anxiety my whole life and I do not find her dismissive of the concerns, but willing to work with me to find solutions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Staff and punctuality don't apply as I saw her at a walk in, but what a terrible doctor. She was incredibly uncaring and dismissive, definitely acted like I was inconveniencing her by daring to show up, and in the end, did not help me one bit, even after I waited for an hour and a half to see her. She refused to ask about symptoms I mentioned and would not give me any referrals or requisitions. I basically had to go back to a different clinic the very next day to get what I needed based on what was going on in my body.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Pill and prescription happy, doesn’t read her files prior to seeing patient and is forgetful which equates to irresponsibility. When one questions her she becomes defensive and rude accepting no responsibility or accountability for herself or her staff. Funny ready some of the "positive" reviews, since they sound like they've been written by someone Sheila Chemparathy had write for her. Canada should have better qualifications when screening and allowing doctors to practice here. This is absolutely unacceptable behavior from someone that is supposed to be in the profession of caring.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

she always tries to end the assessment as soon as possible without trying to understand patient's condition. she is rude and dismissive. told me I better find another job if I still feel pain from the injury I got from work because I don't have actual fracture. like others stated below, she makes you feel like you are inconveniencing her which makes you hesitant to see her when you are in need of doctor. I am switching to another doctor soon. I can't understand why a person like this even be a doctor in a first place if she hates dealing with patients so much! oh and staffs I saw were nice and would want to give 5 but I am only giving 1 because this doctor is really terrible!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017