Ratings for Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

I flew down to Miami to catch a cruise ship for a 2 week vacation when the airline lost my luggage which contained my medication. I found this Doctor on RateMD and he saw me the same day I called him for my visit. He gave me a month supply of free samples of my medication so I was able to go on my cruise vacation without any problems. Thanks Dr Friedman for helping me in a jam and big thanks to RateMD for helping me to find Dr Friedman.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

His office is about half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. They have free covered parking which is a big plus. No wait at all to see the Doctor. He has same day appointments available most of the time when I call him. Doctor Friedman is friendly and personable. His office is pet friendly and kid friendly. Overall I am pleased with how things went. I highly recommend him for depression/ anxiety attacks.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Found him through Rate MD's. He saw me the same day I called him for my first visit. He is great about calling back which was a pleasant surprise. I called him on a Saturday night and he returned my call in 3 minutes. Overall excellent experience. I recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I give him 5 Stars because he always returns my phone calls even on Sunday. He also gets me free samples of my pills which helps me. I found him from my friend who also sees this psychiatist. I have seen him 5 times and he did help me, so thank you and god bless.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

They are located about half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale about 1 block from the beach. They have free covered parking behind the office which is good. The Psychiatrist is cool. He gives you a lot of time and I like that. They run on time so there is no waiting. They are open 6 days per week which is cool since I work. I am glad I saw him. Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

It is hard to find a Tourette's specialist but this Doctor is real good and he knows a lot about Tourette's. It is easy to locate office and they got me in the same day I called for my first visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

He helped me after my husband died from cancer. He is compassionate and nice to me. I thank him for helping me get thru this stuff after my husband died.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He is good and he is helping me to live better life to be a better persons. I thanks him for the helps he giving me

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I love this Doctor for 2 reasons. First, his office always runs on time without any wait for appontments, second, the Doc always returns my calls even on Sundays. I recommend this office and like them a lot.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

His Office is far from my house but it is worth the drive to see him. He always gets me my medicine for free which is helpful. His office is open on Saturday which is good because I do not have to miss work. Overall very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1985)