You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

I give him 5 Stars because he always returns my phone calls even on Sunday. He also gets me free samples of my pills which helps me. I found him from my friend who also sees this psychiatist. I have seen him 5 times and he did help me, so thank you and god bless.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

They are located about half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale about 1 block from the beach. They have free covered parking behind the office which is good. The Psychiatrist is cool. He gives you a lot of time and I like that. They run on time so there is no waiting. They are open 6 days per week which is cool since I work. I am glad I saw him. Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

It is hard to find a Tourette's specialist but this Doctor is real good and he knows a lot about Tourette's. It is easy to locate office and they got me in the same day I called for my first visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I love this Doctor for 2 reasons. First, his office always runs on time without any wait for appontments, second, the Doc always returns my calls even on Sundays. I recommend this office and like them a lot.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

His Office is far from my house but it is worth the drive to see him. He always gets me my medicine for free which is helpful. His office is open on Saturday which is good because I do not have to miss work. Overall very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

This guy is very good. He always runs on time and I have never had to wait when I come to see him. Also, they have Saturday hours which is good because I do not have to miss my work. Doc is cool guy and I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give him 5 Stars because he always returns my phone calls even on Sunday. He also gets me free samples of my pills which helps me. I found him from my friend ..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They are located about half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale about 1 block from the beach. They have free covered parking behind the office which is good. ..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is hard to find a Tourette's specialist but this Doctor is real good and he knows a lot about Tourette's. It is easy to locate office and they got me in the ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped me after my husband died from cancer. He is compassionate and nice to me. I thank him for helping me get thru this stuff after my husband died."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is good and he is helping me to live better life to be a better persons. I thanks him for the helps he giving me"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this Doctor for 2 reasons. First, his office always runs on time without any wait for appontments, second, the Doc always returns my calls even on Sunday..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His Office is far from my house but it is worth the drive to see him. He always gets me my medicine for free which is helpful. His office is open on Saturday wh..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc is sweet man. Office is pet friendly. Doc got my dog certified as a Therapy pet for my condo. Great service. No hassles."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I seen him for anxiety after my divorce and he is the best. Thank you for helping me."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is very good. He always runs on time and I have never had to wait when I come to see him. Also, they have Saturday hours which is good because I do not..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like this Doc because he seen me the same day that I called him for my first appointment and he never keeps me waiting when I come into his office. Also, he ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He Help me when I come to this country. He very good Doctor for me. God Bless to Dr Friedman and thank for helps that he give me. He good persons."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Gregg L. Friedman MD on rateMD's and he is wonderful. He is easy to talk to and he helped my bipolar mood swings. Thank you rateMD's for helping me loca..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I seen Gregg L. Friedman MD for my depression and I likes him. He helped me certify my emotional therapy dog. I likes him a lot."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Gregg L. Friedman MD following the death of my husband and he was the best. I give him a great review."

September 18, 2014

September 21, 2013

September 18, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Gregg" to "Gregg L."

April 8, 2012