Ratings for Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

Found him through Rate MD's. He saw me the same day I called him for my first visit. He is great about calling back which was a pleasant surprise. I called him on a Saturday night and he returned my call in 3 minutes. Overall excellent experience. I recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I give him 5 Stars because he always returns my phone calls even on Sunday. He also gets me free samples of my pills which helps me. I found him from my friend who also sees this psychiatist. I have seen him 5 times and he did help me, so thank you and god bless.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

They are located about half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale about 1 block from the beach. They have free covered parking behind the office which is good. The Psychiatrist is cool. He gives you a lot of time and I like that. They run on time so there is no waiting. They are open 6 days per week which is cool since I work. I am glad I saw him. Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

It is hard to find a Tourette's specialist but this Doctor is real good and he knows a lot about Tourette's. It is easy to locate office and they got me in the same day I called for my first visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

He helped me after my husband died from cancer. He is compassionate and nice to me. I thank him for helping me get thru this stuff after my husband died.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He is good and he is helping me to live better life to be a better persons. I thanks him for the helps he giving me

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I love this Doctor for 2 reasons. First, his office always runs on time without any wait for appontments, second, the Doc always returns my calls even on Sundays. I recommend this office and like them a lot.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

His Office is far from my house but it is worth the drive to see him. He always gets me my medicine for free which is helpful. His office is open on Saturday which is good because I do not have to miss work. Overall very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Doc is sweet man. Office is pet friendly. Doc got my dog certified as a Therapy pet for my condo. Great service. No hassles.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I seen him for anxiety after my divorce and he is the best. Thank you for helping me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med