Ratings for Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

He has been a great doctor and he got me through a rough patch in my life. I can trust him and I will recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

The Doctor does both talking therapy and medicine therapy. He got me out of a bad depression and he calls me back whenever I need him. Seeing him was helpful. I recommend him. They do not keep you waiting which is cool.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

The office is great and the Doctor was really helpful. He knows a lot about depression medicine and he got me free samples of the pills so that was great too.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Best Psychiatrist I have found. He actually sees you himself. I have tried several other psychiatrist in the past and all the other Docs have nurses , social workers, or medical students see you. Dr Friedman is the only Doctor I have found who actually sees me himself. Another big plus for me is that this guy actually returns phone calls promptly. Overall very positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

A cool Doctor with a great sense of humor. I recommend him and I feel that he was helpful for my depression. He is also good about calling me back whenever I have a question. Overall very positive experience with him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

The office is pleasant and the got free covered parking which is a big plus. They do not keep you waiting and the Doctor is good for panic attack stuff. He got me my medicine for free which helped since I did not have to buy it. He got my therapy dog certified which is good for my anxiety. I recommend this office and I am happy with the services.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I saw Dr Friedman back in 1989 for marital therapy after I made a foolish mistake with another man. This mistake almost cost me my marriage. Dr Friedman worked with me and my husband and with his help we were able to save our marriage. It has now been 28 years and we are still happily married thanks to Dr Friedman. The Doctor may not still remember us but both my husband and I will never forget the kindness he showed us during a diffucult time in our marriage.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I flew down to Miami to catch a cruise ship for a 2 week vacation when the airline lost my luggage which contained my medication. I found this Doctor on RateMD and he saw me the same day I called him for my visit. He gave me a month supply of free samples of my medication so I was able to go on my cruise vacation without any problems. Thanks Dr Friedman for helping me in a jam and big thanks to RateMD for helping me to find Dr Friedman.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

His office is about half way between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. They have free covered parking which is a big plus. No wait at all to see the Doctor. He has same day appointments available most of the time when I call him. Doctor Friedman is friendly and personable. His office is pet friendly and kid friendly. Overall I am pleased with how things went. I highly recommend him for depression/ anxiety attacks.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Found him through Rate MD's. He saw me the same day I called him for my first visit. He is great about calling back which was a pleasant surprise. I called him on a Saturday night and he returned my call in 3 minutes. Overall excellent experience. I recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1985)

Amerihealth