Ratings for Dr. Ken Phillips

Dr. Phillips and his staff are without question the best in their field. They are professional, always courteous and satisfaction with work is always guaranteed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Since 1993 I have been with Dr Ken and most of his original staff. Doesn't matter if I was out of the country or back in, they have always welcomed me. Although I have a house in NS, I always book an appointment with Ken when I'm in Vancouver as I haven't found anyone else I like. In regards to his work, even with my root canal back in 97' he made sure my bite was right regardless of what minute adjustments I needed. Can't wait for my next appointment and how many people say that.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absolutely the best. Nominal staff and assistant turnover which is an excellent indication on what it must be like to work for Dr. Phillips.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Can't say anything bad about Dr. Phillips. I have been with him for about 6 years now. Everything about himself and his staff is professional and great. Especially if there are issues (e.g. a clamp hurts during procedure, the freezing didn't take as expected,...) he does not hesitate a second to undo everything and make sure you are back to as comfortable as possible in the situation before continuing.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

My wife and I are Dr. Phillips's patient since 1996. He is always very professional, skillful and personalable. He never once persuaded us to do any work that was not necessary. The Hygenists are all great, so as the staffs at the front.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have been looking for a dentist that has weekend hours in the downtown core and was I thrilled to find Dr. Phillips and the Royal Center Dental Group. Their office is beautiful and on Georgia and Burrard so conveniently located. Dr. Phillips is patient and listens to my concerns and his hygienists and receptionists are professional and pleasant. I am so happy I found them

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Phillips for approximately 12 years. Not enough can be said about himself and his staff. Truly exceptional in all aspects. Dr. Phillips listens to you and your concerns. Dr. Phillips hygenist is a gem and has been by his side for years. Little to nil office turnover. Front desk receptionists are fantastic. Thank you !

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Phillips since he began his practice eons ago. His office is modern as are his techniques.He was very patient with me as I had breathing problem and it made it difficult for him to work on me at times. I love his office staff - they are the nicest people and they smile as they bill you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Phillips for over 10 years. He is the best. His knowledge is totally up to date on procedures. His chairside manner is out of this world and totally makes you feel at ease. Absolutely the best. His staff is out of this world and you can tell they truly enjoy working for Dr. Phillips. Nil to nominal staff turnover which says so much.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I was seeing Ken until I moved to Florida in 1999. I have never been able to find here such a good dentist as he was, He was kind, considerate and honest. I remember I broke one of my front teeth on a Sunday and he came from his house all the way downtown such to assist me and take care of my tooth. He is the best dentist I have ever had. Andres M.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011