Dr. Ken Phillips

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Phillips

Wonderful service all round. Not pushy on work that can be deferred.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Ken Phillips for at least 10 years now. He is highly professional, caring, and knowledgeable; I particularly like how he engages me as the patient in explaining a particular dental issue I may have, and what action he will take (or has taken) to fix the issue. Dr. Phillips is consistently great at following up with me with a quick phone call following work done by him on my teeth. Greatly appreciate his excellent service, and highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Philips for over 30 years (neither of us would admit that) and he has always been highly professional, caring, concerned about my health, and knowledgeable. Others who have seen his work on my teeth have always commented on how exceptional it is. He also has no hesitation to make sure I am seeing the correct type of medical/dental professional to undertake whatever work needs to be done if somebody else's expertise is more specific to that area than his own. I continue to see him even though I now live on the other side of the city to where his office.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Excellent service. Thanks Dr. Phillips! The staff is amazing with excellent knowledge

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

An amazing dentist I’ve referred several patients and everyone now looks forward to going to him

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I had to get a root canal and Dr Phillips did an amazing job. The whole team is super friendly and they definitely go the extra mile to serve their clients/patients. Dr Phillips explained the whole procedure in detail and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend this practice and will for sure go there again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I've been coming here for years, and continue to come even though I no longer work downtown, because of the excellent service and friendliness of everyone here.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I've been seeing Ken Phillips for many years. Always professional and very easy to deal with. Great staff too. Highly recommend this dental office!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Always punctual, always friendly, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I've been going here for over 20 years. On time, good advice, quality work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Ken Phillips's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Phillips has been the owner operator of the Royal Centre Dental Group for over 20 years. A native of Hudson, Quebec, and Graduate from Dalhousie Dental School he has called Vancouver home since 1989: He is honoured to be supported by an amazing dental team; many of whom have been with him for ten or more years. Together with his business partner Dr Ryan Bernhauser and associate Dr Noa Albanese, the Royal Centre Dental Group continues to be grateful and humbled by the trust and loyalty of its patients

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1987)