Ratings for Dr. Ken Phillips

I have been going to Dr. Phillips for many years. Even when I retire next month I will continue with him. He always follow up the evening of your apt to see how you are feeling. Great staff and customer service. I have always recommended him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have been going to Ken and sometimes other Dr.'s in the office for 20 years. I moved from to Vancouver Island 10 years ago and I still go back for check ups, cleaning, replacing crowns etc. They do first class work and always provide sound advice. Linda

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Phillips for almost 10 years. The entire RCDG team is amazing! I love going to get my teeth cleaned. If you have any hesitation about going to the dentist, give RCDG a call.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Phillips and his team are great. I was very happy when I switched over to their clinic. Jen is my hygenist and I highly recommend her. Alexandra, Eva and/or Jeannette always call to remind me (perfect!) and their office is very handy to my work place for extra convenience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have always been impressed with the promptness experienced - never have to wait more than a few minutes to be taken in for my cleaning. The fact that I receive a phone call from Dr Phillips himself after any work is done to ensure I am doing well has impressed me, and even though I no longer work downtown, I am happy to come in from Surrey a couple of times a year.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Great staff - Alexandra, Eva and Jen in particular. I like that the clinic checks in after dental work to ensure recovery is as expected

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Professional staff & offices especially the hygienist and Dr Phillips. Ceiling mounted TVs with state of the art dental equipment. I have already recommended Dr. Phillips and team to 3 of my colleagues.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I had a dental emergency over the holidays and Dr. Phillips returned my call promptly and was able to get me in for an appointment first thing the next morning (my regular dentist was closed for the holidays). He was very kind and helpful and I would definitely recommend his dental clinic (Royal Centre Dental).

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Phillips and his staff are extremely professional

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

The best, always friendly and a painless experience.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017