Ratings for Dr. Ken Phillips

Always a solid commitment to patients . It’s aggravating that this rating has to be above fifty characters.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I believe that giving the staff and Dr. Phillips five stars says it all.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Ken has been my Dentist for years. In my opinion I couldn't have a better and more attentive Dentist. I think I was very lucky to find ken. His staff are also fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

My wit and I have been seeing Dr. Philips for the last 24 years. His professionalism and knowledge is second to none. He actually advises patient what needs to be done. Every time without fail in the last 24 years he called in the same day after more complex work being done. His staffs at the front and back are also fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Knowledgeable, experienced .... excellent technical and front end staff ....

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Overall it was a good experience but the waiting time was longer than I had hoped.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I actually look forward to going to the dentist - very relaxing, the staff listen and remember you, and provide value-added advice.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Always a great experience and wonderful employees.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

You couldn’t find a better dentist in this country. I have a horrid mouth and it needs constant work. I’ve suffered so much with dental work but that all changed when I started seeing Ken Phillips for my dental needs. He was able to find gum line cavities when others were not, he wad able to do work on me with ZERO PAIN when decades of dental visits on 2 continents left me hating dentists. Zero pain, zero issues, 100% satisfaction. You seriously cannot find a better dentist. I feel like I’ve won the enamel lottery. 10/10 every visit.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr Phillips is personable and precise... delivers a personal phone call after a procedure... that's a service you just don't get anymore!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018