Dr. Ken Phillips

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Phillips

Always on time, helpful advice, great work and everyone there helps to make it a very pleasant experience. A very relaxing environment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Excellent visit as always with hygienist and Dr. Ken!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Excellent service from start to finish. Professional, knowledgeable and attentive. I'm grateful to have such amazing dental care and health providers on my side.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Phillips has been my dentist for over 25 years, I trust him with my detal health!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Phillips'extensive knowledge, experience and expertise are the reason I have been one of his patients for fifteen years. Complemented by a very professional staff he is a very skilled practitioner. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Very thankful for the last minute appointment and for the thorough assistance and guidance provided.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

1st time (new patient) - referred by family. Very pleasurable experience. Very thorough, in depth analysis of issue. Honesty and integrity shined. Dealt with the immediate concern with nervousness on my part. Put me at ease with his due diligence and expert advise. Very truthful. All I can say is now it's all in the family. 5 Star deserving.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Being over 60 I've had my share of dental offices. Dr. Phillips is amazing and , as his new patient, managed to get my complex situation assessed quickly; creating a workable plan that is now showing some good improvements. Complement this with an office full of very competent staff and the most gentle and effective hygienist (Jen) I have ever encountered and Voila! A 5-Star Rating.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Philips and his staff made me feel very comfortable - all of them are friendly and very knowledgeable. Procedures were thoroughly explained on my first visit and future work was mapped out for me .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

best dentist - appreciate him and all the staff. thank you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Ken Phillips's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Phillips has been the owner operator of the Royal Centre Dental Group for over 20 years. A native of Hudson, Quebec, and Graduate from Dalhousie Dental School he has called Vancouver home since 1989: He is honoured to be supported by an amazing dental team; many of whom have been with him for ten or more years. Together with his business partner Dr Ryan Bernhauser and associate Dr Noa Albanese, the Royal Centre Dental Group continues to be grateful and humbled by the trust and loyalty of its patients

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare