Dr. Tara Guthrie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tara Guthrie

I have recommended Tara to everyone I know (even people not looking for a chiropractor). I've had chronic pain in my shoulder and neck for nearly 10 years and in 3 sessions with her I already see massive improvements. She's out to cure not to make money which is so appreciated. I have coverage through work but even when it runs up I'll pay out of pocket to continue seeing her. If you are looking for a chiropractor you have to go see her, she's phenomonal.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Guthrie is the best of the best. Her interest in and expertise about everything related to the human body (not just what might be required to practice Chiropractic) is mind-blowing...a MD perhaps in a previous life. She is incredibly gifted, kind, and loves a complicated case. Although I am not being treated for a MVA I have heard she is the go-to for serious MVA s as well...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I was recommended to Dr Tara who, after only 2 sessions with Dr Tara diagnosed why I have been having hip &I back issues. The outcome is that I was able to golf pain free for the first time in 2 years. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Tara is a wonderfully personable chiropractor whose skillful techniques have kept me moving without pain for several years now. She was recommended to me by a close friend and I have recommended her chiropractic services to several friends and family, because that's what you do when you find remarkable people, services and results.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Guthrie has been treating me and my entire family for years. She is a very knowledgeable doctor who is always willing to listen to your concerns and adjust your treatment accordingly. Since seeing her my pain issues have diminished considerably. She is also a kind and lovely person who genuinely cares about the people she treats. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Guthrie has everything that a good doctor needs- superior diagnostic skills, ability to treat in multiple ways- she doesn't just adjust you and say "see you next week". She evaluates and changes her treatment accordingly every visit. She also correctly diagnosed me with a kidney infection when I thought it was a back injury. I will always call in to see her first, as I have utter faith in her abilities.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable chiropractor, I've received normal adjustments, active release, graston technique, and kinesio taping. She has vast diagnosis skills and is willing to listen to understand the problem.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

My wife and I have both been going to Dr. Guthrie for years. She is an excellent chiropractor. Very knowledgeable and professional. She cares very much about all of her patients and listens carefully to your concerns. She can perform active release therapy which has been very helpful for my back and hip problems. I can highly recommend Dr. Guthrie.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Excellent chiropractor and very personable like the person said below. She proves this by how she responded to the negative comment. She has class and is very caring and knowledgable. I'd recommend her anytime

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr. Tara Guthrie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients