Ratings for Dr. Tara Guthrie

Dr. Tara is a wonderfully personable chiropractor whose skillful techniques have kept me moving without pain for several years now. She was recommended to me by a close friend and I have recommended her chiropractic services to several friends and family, because that's what you do when you find remarkable people, services and results.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Guthrie has been treating me and my entire family for years. She is a very knowledgeable doctor who is always willing to listen to your concerns and adjust your treatment accordingly. Since seeing her my pain issues have diminished considerably. She is also a kind and lovely person who genuinely cares about the people she treats. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Guthrie has everything that a good doctor needs- superior diagnostic skills, ability to treat in multiple ways- she doesn't just adjust you and say "see you next week". She evaluates and changes her treatment accordingly every visit. She also correctly diagnosed me with a kidney infection when I thought it was a back injury. I will always call in to see her first, as I have utter faith in her abilities.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable chiropractor, I've received normal adjustments, active release, graston technique, and kinesio taping. She has vast diagnosis skills and is willing to listen to understand the problem.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

My wife and I have both been going to Dr. Guthrie for years. She is an excellent chiropractor. Very knowledgeable and professional. She cares very much about all of her patients and listens carefully to your concerns. She can perform active release therapy which has been very helpful for my back and hip problems. I can highly recommend Dr. Guthrie.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Excellent chiropractor and very personable like the person said below. She proves this by how she responded to the negative comment. She has class and is very caring and knowledgable. I'd recommend her anytime

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I found Dr Guthrie via Rate a Doctor. I've been considering seeing a Chiropractor for some time and finally decided to go. I've only had one treatment so far but I think I may actually sleep tonight because the pain is less already. I would recommend her to anyone that's in pain and is needing some relief.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I have been seeing Tara since the beginning of her practice. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of her services.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Guthrie is exceptionally personable. I suspect that is why she gets great reviews. However she is very dismissive of views other than her own, and in my case ignoring what I relayed, from my physio, worsened my problem. In short, I find her filled with hubris.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Tara Guthrie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal