Dr. Tara Guthrie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tara Guthrie

I developed horrible back pain and within a few days I found myself unable to move as the pain was so great, my brother referred me to Dr. Guthrie and I called her immediately. She was able to take me in the same day and treat me immediately! Two weeks later, I am moving the way I use to and feeling so much better! I will continue coming to Dr. Guthrie as she has made such a difference in my well being and overall day to day life. Backs are so important and we must take good care of them no matter what stage in life we are in, I highly recommend Dr. Guthrie for any type of pain you are having as she will correct it and get you moving again! Thank you so much for helping me in such a great time of need! -Diana

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I was referred to Tara by my general physician for hip pain. Aside from being incredibly personable, Tara is highly intelligent in her discipline. Dr. Guthrie assessed me, immediately diagnosed me as having severe bursitis in both hips, and tendonitis in both quads. And treated me accordingly. The next day, I had zero pain! Zero! So, being a Type A, I cleaned my house from top to bottom. Which apparently, was the wrong thing to do. But it felt so good to not have any pain. I could "do things" again! I have since learned to "not do things" so that Tara's treatments can take affect. It's actually easier to not do things than I thought! I love sitting and doing nothing - on doctor's orders - now. Tara has promised she will bring my body to a place of full function. And I know she will! Thank you, Tara, for the health you have brought me thus far, and I look forward to full health under your care! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! XOXOXOXO, Debbie

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have recommended Tara to everyone I know (even people not looking for a chiropractor). I've had chronic pain in my shoulder and neck for nearly 10 years and in 3 sessions with her I already see massive improvements. She's out to cure not to make money which is so appreciated. I have coverage through work but even when it runs up I'll pay out of pocket to continue seeing her. If you are looking for a chiropractor you have to go see her, she's phenomonal.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Guthrie is the best of the best. Her interest in and expertise about everything related to the human body (not just what might be required to practice Chiropractic) is mind-blowing...a MD perhaps in a previous life. She is incredibly gifted, kind, and loves a complicated case. Although I am not being treated for a MVA I have heard she is the go-to for serious MVA s as well...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I was recommended to Dr Tara who, after only 2 sessions with Dr Tara diagnosed why I have been having hip &I back issues. The outcome is that I was able to golf pain free for the first time in 2 years. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Tara is a wonderfully personable chiropractor whose skillful techniques have kept me moving without pain for several years now. She was recommended to me by a close friend and I have recommended her chiropractic services to several friends and family, because that's what you do when you find remarkable people, services and results.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Guthrie has been treating me and my entire family for years. She is a very knowledgeable doctor who is always willing to listen to your concerns and adjust your treatment accordingly. Since seeing her my pain issues have diminished considerably. She is also a kind and lovely person who genuinely cares about the people she treats. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Guthrie has everything that a good doctor needs- superior diagnostic skills, ability to treat in multiple ways- she doesn't just adjust you and say "see you next week". She evaluates and changes her treatment accordingly every visit. She also correctly diagnosed me with a kidney infection when I thought it was a back injury. I will always call in to see her first, as I have utter faith in her abilities.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable chiropractor, I've received normal adjustments, active release, graston technique, and kinesio taping. She has vast diagnosis skills and is willing to listen to understand the problem.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Tara Guthrie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal