Ratings for Dr. Nanette Fouche

I just love her to bits, she listens, she gives great advice, always explains the problem and suggests appropiate medicine. She is very busy and is on top of that also a mom, she relates to my issues and never rushes her appointments, sometimes she is late but even then she still takes her time. She is also funny and I think the world need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I was never informed of what my test results were or if I needed to follow up. She seemed completely uninterested in being my Doctor

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

She is very knowledgable, helpful, easy to talk to, and has prescribed effective prescriptions. She completes paper work quickly for referrals, MRI, or X-rays. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Very uninterested and not taking serious what I was telling. Suggesting that it was like this or that, but not about what I was telling. Not friendly at all. No reason to go back ever again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

My family has been very happy with the care we have received from Dr Fouche and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I am very disappointed with my care at Dr. Fouche's office. I found out from an acquaintance in town that my own physician had left her practice! Why was a letter not sent out, advising her patients of the change? When this has happened to me in the past, I have been notified by phone or letter. Dr. Fouche was never on time for appointments. I was misdiagnosed a few times as well, but at least she referred me to a specialist each time. On several occasions, I had to phone the office only to find out that they were supposed to have phoned me with test results and had not. No explanation or apologies given any time. On one occasion, I was accused of having made two appointments on consecutive days and had only shown up for one of them. Why would I book appointments two days in a row? The error had been made on their end but I was told I should have called to cancel the first appointment and may be charged for the visit. I couldn't have called to cancel it because I didn't know I had it!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I was also very disappointed with how Dr. Fouche handled her decision to leave her practice. Not only were we not given any notice, we never did receive a letter informing us how to receive copies of our history to pass on to a new doctor. After several calls to the clinic that she left, we were able to get a phone number to the company that is storing our files. Today I found out it will cost me $80 per adult and $50 per child to have a digital certified copy of our own medical history! I fail to see why we need to pay to access information that should have been made available to us prior to leaving her practice. It is unfortunate, because we quite liked Dr. Fouche as a doctor, but after having her do a disappearing act on us twice (she disappeared for a month while switching practices when we had a new baby and we were left to go to a walk in clinic) our final impression is not a favorable one.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I am so put out by Dr. Fouche for not giving her patients notice that she was leaving. I was told when I phoned to book an appointment in November that she had left and they were looking for a replacement. The receptionist also mentioned Dr. Fouche would be sending her patients a letter outlining what our options are - that was November and here we are almost February and still no letter or replacement. I think her lack of concern for her patients is horrible. Her credibility as a family physician is severely compromised by her unprofessionalism

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr Fouche is by far the best family doctor i have ever seen, she is always on time and helpful. She has always been knowledgable and gave me peace of mind on more than one occasion! Would recommend her to anyone who wants a dr who cares!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Fouche took over from my dr who left on a long break. Was apprehensive because I really liked my old dr. My daughter and I have seen Dr. Fouche many times over the last few years and I have found her to be a fantastic dr. She is not rushed, and she listens, and was willing to hear about my own dr 'reseach' from online diagnosing. Im my experiance that is uncommon.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011