Dr. Mike Skiby

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mike Skiby

I have been going to Dr, Skiby for over 10 years and find him very professional and will take the time to explain what treatment you need and why. Staff at both locations are friendly and polite. Would recommend Dr. Skiby to anyone who needs chiropractic, acupuncture or physio. His clinic's have it all in one place.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

I had previously attended 2 other chiropractic clinics, which I did not find useful , but when I went to Dr.Mike's clinic, I had very positive results. That is why I have been going for several years now. I recommend him to others as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Simply the best. I've tried others before meeting him and after. I came back to him because I could not get the same results with other chiropractors or even physiotherapists. I will never get chiropractic treatment from anyone else again.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Great professional. Great treatment. Great person (and staff).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I have been going to Mike for treatments for over two years now and he is always professional, on time and willing to share his knowledge with me. So often he suggests just small tweaks to my posture or routine and it makes all the difference in the world. I feel balanced and strong.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

So glad i found this place, Dr Mike and the whole staff are awsome, had physio and got 2 pairs of orthotics, out walking and feeling so much better, highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Mike Skiby has been amazing and I highly recommend him. He truly cares, responds appropriately and devotes all his efforts to help my rehabilitation. His knowledge and expertise has helped improve my condition and I am grateful for his involvement. Great Doctor and wonderful Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I really appreciate that Dr. Skiby listens to me and manages to adjust me without hurting me in spite of my inability to relax totally. Always breathe better when I leave.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Skiby is one of the most caring doctor I have ever met! You can see how passionate he is when it comes to helping his clients with making sure they get the proper treatment they need. The staff are very professional and will be sure to make your visit very comfortable. Truly the best clinic! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

One of those special doctors who were born to help others! Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mike and his great staff!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Mike Skiby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Melbourne (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare