Ratings for Dr. Simon Allison

I'm a patient of dr. Allison. I like him but he doesn't do any physicals or breast exams or pap tests. Dr. Allison also helped me get my hearing back when I lost it with allergy pills which I appreciated. I saw many doctors but dr. Allison was the only doctor who could help me. Sometimes it is difficult to understand him with his accent.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I appreciate the Dr.Allison's ability to convey sincerity and compassion. I happy to have Dr. Allison as my family Dr. Over 3 yrs I have been supported 110% with a holistic and thoughtful treatment recommendations and solutions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Friendly, easy to understand and excellent manner.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

He is our new family doctor as of a year ago or so. He is wonderful, knowledgable caring and attentive. This is coming from a nurse who believes in quality care and this sums of the care he provides. As a Mom and Nurse I trust him implicitly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Allison is very hard to understand sometimes as he is from england and has a very thick accent. He listens to you and tries to take care of your concerns. Dr. Allison took over doctor lanfear's patients as I am one. I don't think he does a very good check up though. He didn't even examine me.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Professional, warm, thorough, compassionate and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

HI is a great doctor, will miss him a lot. Friendly, listens to patient, helpful, careing person...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Best Doc Ever, patient, caring and empathic. Very professional attitude for a young doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr Allison took over when Dr Petreman retired and although young, he has an excellent manner, makes you feel comfortable and pays attention to your concerns. I look forward to having him as my family GP for many years to come.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010