Ratings for Dr. Anwer Abdalla

Dr. Abdalla is wonderful. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable, and whatever he is not 100% sure of, he is honest about and sends you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I wasn't feeling well due to high blood pressure. He wouldn't check my blood pressure even when I asked him to.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Very good staffs and the Dr. Highly recommend to Dr Abdalla.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

This man discovered my second tumour that my Oncologist would not acknowledge but we waited a year and he ordered another Bone scan that when the tumour appeared again my Oncologist could no longer ignore it and it had to be treated. He is a kind gentle man and will admit if it is out of his league but will find answers and will direct you to the proper Specialists. I have complete respect for this man.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am pregnant with my first pregnancy and on my second check up I was brought in without my protein urine checked, my blood pressure wasn't checked or my weight. Then dr abdalla arrive asked if I have any concerns I said just if I can take any laxatives or anything he said ya Metamucil or something I can't remeber let me look into it then sent me on my way, did not answer my question or anything. When I went to book a follow up in 4 weeks reception was rude and they didn't even have a schedule open that far ahead. Prior to my appointment I received a phone call to follow up with some other testing I had done, I said I would follow up at my prenatal appointment in a couple days reception could not comprehend what I was saying I tried to explain several times what what happened until I got frustrated and hung up and when I checked in she had no clue what prenatal was .. Receptionist needs to work on manners and English, and I will be going elsewhere for my prenatal visits I'm just beyond disappointment in the care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Abdalla has been a life saver for me. Took care of my case and referred me to mental health specialists until i was stable. He has also made it possible for me to get the proper help with my osteoarthitic knees. I am finally going to have knee replacements thanks to his dilligence. He is professional, friendly and has a good sense of humor. I consider myself lucky for having such a good physician.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Abdalla is excellent. He is caring and thorough. He refers you to specialists as needed, and doesn't hesitate to send you for tests. The clinic is very well integrated as well. I went to see a specialist in the same clinic and by the time I went back to Dr. Abdalla to update him (1/2 hour later) they had already discussed my case and Dr. Abdalla already knew what the other doc had told me! Now THAT's service! I'm very glad I followed him from Synergy to Millbourne.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

He is a good doctor but his receptionist named Amanda is very rude to patients. This is not acceptable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr Abdallah is the most confused doctor ever. He does not have time and the staff overbooked him. He said come back tomorrow as I do not have time to give the right diagnosis even after waiting for 40 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Abdalla cares deeply for his patients. Looks you in the eye. Listens. Has a good sense of humor. Is not a pill pusher. Quick efficient service.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013