Ratings for Dr. Sharadh Sampath

Dr. Sampath, nursing, clinical and administrative support teams were dedicated to finding a diagnosis and providing treatment for me. I am very grateful for their professional skill and providing clarity to the decision making process. Dr. Sampath took charge of my case from initial examination to post operative care, and covered all possibilities with me in an honest and up front manner. The professional ethics he employed were calming while I was still undiagnosed, and really made me feel like I was in good and responsible hands. Dr. Sampath's thorough approach allowed me to regain trust in the medical process and I now enjoy a quality of life that I had been missing for so long. Thank you so very much for your care, dedication, skill, ethic and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Sampath did a sentinel node biopsy surgery for me. I liked him a lot. He explained the procedure thoroughly and carefully. I felt he was very knowledgable and was very sensitive to my questions and concerns. I would definitely go to him again with a surgical need. His staff member (Wendy) was also exceptionally excellent.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I am very grateful to Dr. Sampath for taking care of my health issue in a highly professional, precise and timely manner. He is an excellent surgeon and human being. I feel blessed having him on my side at this difficult time of my life. Thank you, Doctor, Sergiy

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I found him arrogant, quick to judge and dismiss. I would rather drive 1000 miles to another Doctor than have this egomaniac touch me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr.Sampath is the best he listens to you and explains everything. You could no be in better hands

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Just had my three week follow up after surgery by Dr. Sampath. Could not have asked for a better doctor. Thank you. Glenn

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Sampath himself is great but the receptionist is horrible and rude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Feb 21, 2015 - I had a hernia surgery performed by Dr Sharadh Sampath and from the first conversation with the coordinator to the consultation with Dr Sampath and for opting to have the surgery done. Excellent - Dr Sampath explains fully the procedure and will listen to any or all of your concerns. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Sampath performed and emergency colostomy on me in October of 2013. In speaking with the nurses they all said he was the best. Sure enough he was. Knowledgeable, Funny, Great bedside manner and all around Great Guy. He also preformed a reversal of my colostomy 4 months later with no complications etc. I was happy he was able to do that because my only daughter got married a few months later and I wanted to dance with her without the colostomy bag attached to me. I still need to send him a photo of us dancing together.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Sampath did my gall bladder on the 17 of Nov 2014 All that I can say is a big thank you . Could not have been in better hands. But he does need to talk to one of his office staff very rude big time, But thank you Dr, Sampath

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014