You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sharadh Sampath

Dr Sampath himself is great but the receptionist is horrible and rude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Feb 21, 2015 - I had a hernia surgery performed by Dr Sharadh Sampath and from the first conversation with the coordinator to the consultation with Dr Sampath and for opting to have the surgery done. Excellent - Dr Sampath explains fully the procedure and will listen to any or all of your concerns. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Sampath performed and emergency colostomy on me in October of 2013. In speaking with the nurses they all said he was the best. Sure enough he was. Knowledgeable, Funny, Great bedside manner and all around Great Guy. He also preformed a reversal of my colostomy 4 months later with no complications etc. I was happy he was able to do that because my only daughter got married a few months later and I wanted to dance with her without the colostomy bag attached to me. I still need to send him a photo of us dancing together.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Sampath did my gall bladder on the 17 of Nov 2014 All that I can say is a big thank you . Could not have been in better hands. But he does need to talk to one of his office staff very rude big time, But thank you Dr, Sampath

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I had bariatric surgery. He is knowledgeable, precise with his communications, and I really enjoyed the experience with him as my surgeon. He is very busy as a surgeon, and some may feel like they aren't getting the attention they require, but I on the other hand, found him great to deal with. All business, straight to the point, and get it done (with a joke here and there). What more can you ask for? Isn't that his job? Fix you up and send you back to your GP for hand holding... Trust him. He is good.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Sorry, but very rude office receptionists. Get over that and he's great.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Sampath was amazing! He is very competent and intelligent, but his bedside manner was fantastic. He made me feel totally at ease when I was nervous. And he really just has a great sense of humor and personality...which most surgeons seem to be lacking. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Sampath was excellent. Great results on the surgery and excellent bedside manner. He made time for me in his very busy schedule and made me feel like I could always come to him with questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

My opinion of Dr Sampath is really bad being one of the few doctors who does bariatric surgeries in vancouver he thinks he has the power to be rude and hurtfull

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Sharadh Sampath's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sampath himself is great but the receptionist is horrible and rude. "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Feb 21, 2015 - I had a hernia surgery performed by Dr Sharadh Sampath and from the first conversation with the coordinator to the consultation with Dr Sampath a..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sampath performed and emergency colostomy on me in October of 2013. In speaking with the nurses they all said he was the best. Sure enough he was. Knowledgea..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sampath did my gall bladder on the 17 of Nov 2014 All that I can say is a big thank you . Could not have been in better hands. But he does need to talk to o..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had bariatric surgery. He is knowledgeable, precise with his communications, and I really enjoyed the experience with him as my surgeon. He is very busy as..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Sorry, but very rude office receptionists. Get over that and he's great."

October 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Sharadh"

April 26, 2012