Ratings for Dr. Sharadh Sampath

Dr. Sampath has an outstanding combination of surgical skill, knowledge and personal interaction. I highly recommend him. He performed hernia surgery for me. The level of pain was always minimal, I was walking 4-8km a a day after a week and back on my bicycle after 6 weeks. His focus on the patient is unusual; I always felt that everything I asked or said was thoughtfully addressed. I'm 70 years old and like to be physically active. I'm glad that Dr. Sampath was there for me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Sampath is an excellent surgeon, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for any type of surgery, he's very knowledgeable and is very committed to making sure the surgery is successful. He has a very friendly personality which lends itself to making you feel comfortable about the procedure. Thanks Dr Sampath !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Words are poorly to express how excellent Dr. Sampath is: his outstanding knowledge, superb skills, profound experience, as well as caring about patients!! I feel lucky to have Dr. Sampath at Richmond, who saves life!!! BTW, his assistant Wendy is also very helpful and thoughtful. I strongly recommend Dr. Sampath!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Sampath was my surgeon and he was excellent. He explained in detail what he would be doing and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I was referred for surgery. Everything went very well from initial consult to follow-up. Didn't hesitate to answer all my questions. He was very personable, knowledgeable and caring. His office assistants can be somewhat abrupt but they are very efficient.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Sampath is an amazing doctor with great bedside manners and very knowledgeable. Explains everything in detail and puts u our mind at ease. Very good and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Sampath took care of our mum. And that is exactly what he did, he was compassionate, knowledgeable, caring and went the extra mile to keep us all informed with my mum's care. Doctors like Dr Sampath are rare to find. We're just so grateful that our mother was under his care. Thank you so much. And thank you for being such a good human being.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr Sampath went that extra mile to help my mom with her gullstone operation. She is out of pain now after her own doctor neglected her for almost 3 years. What impressed us the most was the respect and caring he gave to a senior, something that seems hard to find these days in a doctor. He explained everything to her drawing diagrams and answering all our questions. We are so grateful to him and the staff at Richmond Hospital. We need all out doctors to be like him. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Sampath, nursing, clinical and administrative support teams were dedicated to finding a diagnosis and providing treatment for me. I am very grateful for their professional skill and providing clarity to the decision making process. Dr. Sampath took charge of my case from initial examination to post operative care, and covered all possibilities with me in an honest and up front manner. The professional ethics he employed were calming while I was still undiagnosed, and really made me feel like I was in good and responsible hands. Dr. Sampath's thorough approach allowed me to regain trust in the medical process and I now enjoy a quality of life that I had been missing for so long. Thank you so very much for your care, dedication, skill, ethic and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Sampath did a sentinel node biopsy surgery for me. I liked him a lot. He explained the procedure thoroughly and carefully. I felt he was very knowledgable and was very sensitive to my questions and concerns. I would definitely go to him again with a surgical need. His staff member (Wendy) was also exceptionally excellent.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016