Ratings for Dr. Belinda M. Perez

She was very supportive, and realistic (i.e., advised me to have a specific plan, rather than just a loose goal to deliver without meds), about my desire for a natural birth. She shared that she and her husband used the Bradley Method with their own children. The only problem with Kaiser is that there is no guarantee that one's own OB will be available when it's time to deliver. She was not at the hospital when I had my daughter, but her prenatal care was great.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Belinda made me feel at home and fully discussed all options with me. I have a bleeding disorder and Dr. Perez came up with some out of the box solutions that no other doctor has ever recommended. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

A very educated Dr. That diagnosed me with an ectopic pregnancy at the earliest stages. She promptly answers emails and really listens to your questions/concerns. I potentially owe my life and fertility to this Dr. She's the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I went in for a simple birth control appointment. She answered all my questions, made me feel comfortable, and even answered my emails. Very nice!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010