Ratings for Dr. Todd Mainprize

I am so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Mainprize. Two surgeries with him, the results both excellent and life preserving.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

We went to dr mainprize because we saw he had some great reviews but I'm sad to say that he is cold, uncompassionate and was very unresponsive when we had questions about the condition. It was as if he is doing us a favour by seeing us. Very upsetting to receive such a horrible experience from someone who is supposed to be a professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I was so relieved that I received a referral to see Doctor Mainprize. I was in tears I was so happy. It was the best news I have recieved in a long time... I read all of his reviews and actually had some faith in our health care system.... After waiting about 3 weeks I find out that my referral got rejected with no explanation..... I called his office, left a message and still haven't heard from them... Back to square 1.... I am so scared and discouraged

Submitted February 5, 2019

Amazing Dr., thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr Todd Mainprize saved my husbands life. I will forever be grateful to him for his incredible expertise, compassion and care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

We were so fortunate to have been referred to Dr.Mainprize. Our son with a colloid cyst in the 3rd ventricle had previously been told to simply wait and see. Dr. Mainprize took the time to thoroughly explain the situation and options and immediately took action. He performed the surgery and his compassion is remarkable. We are eternally grateful that he was our son’s neurosurgeon and took control. Than you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Mainprize saved my life! I will be forever greatful! Hes the smartest Doctor I know and He cares!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Todd Mainprize performed a posterior decompression and instrumented fusion on March 9 at Sunnybrok Hospital. My surgery was totally successful THANK to him and his team. His knowledge,professionalism and patient care are remarkable!!! THANK YOU DOCTOR

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Todd Mainprize saved my wife's life. I'll be always grateful. He was very professional and at the same time very compassionate. God bless people like him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I had surgery at sunnybrook about 3 weeks ago with Dr. Mainprize. He did the operation on my brain with me awake. Words cannot thank him and his team enough. I felt in great hands from the start to the end of my stay in the hospital. I wish all doctors were as kind.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017