Ratings for Dr. Markus Thiel

Dr Thiel is a top notch chiropractor. He is knowledgeable, up to date, caring and thorough. He is also backed by an amazing team. I really enjoy my visits (love his sense of humour) and come away feeling relief from all my aches and pains. With his help over the years he has definitely helped extended my career as a dental hygienist and also achieve my back belt in Tae Kwon Do. Go see him if you want only the very best care!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've seen about 12 chiropractors while living in different cities. He is the one. Pain-free adjustments, that was a first for me. Kelowna is luck to have him. My family and I are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. T has a gentle, manner, knows his stuff and has saved me, my back and my source of employment. My life would be vastly different if I had not been in his care. AWESOME!! Thanks Dr T.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

nice guy works hard always avaliable . i phone him on off hours he came in at odd hours . this is what we need Dr that believe its about medical care .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Thiel is fantastic. He has helped me with chronic headaches and I can now function normally again. I have been going for over three years and will continue to go back. Thanks Dr. Thiel :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

When I first saw Dr. Thiel I found him very helpful and he helped to alleviate much pain that I had for years. I later found out it was just a symptom to a much more serious problem that I am now going into surgery for. In the last few visits he seems to be slipping. He may have too many patients. I had updated xrays that I gave to him to review and he still hadn't bothered to look at them after 3 weeks. I saw him for 2 years and he never gave me home exercises and I later learned from another health professional that I wasn't supposed to workout after an adjustment which he never told me. I feel like he just wants to collect the money and push through as many people as he can.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Thiel for many years now and he is a miracle worker. When I first cam to him, I was taking enough painkillers to knock out a rhino. Within three weeks that was down considerably as was my pain and ROM. He is an amazing doctor, an amazing person, and an amazing friend. I thank him and his wonderful staff for everything.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I was not a believer, but after going to Dr. Thiel post-work accident, I am pain free and have all my ROM back. Truly amazing! I will tell everyone about my experience here! I am a believer!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

he actually takes xrays and fully assesses the problem before planning a course of action to fix the problem. Truly an amazing clinic and well priced in my oppinion.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Thiel is amazing in his trade! he is the only person i would let fix my back.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011