Ratings for Dr. Eliot N. Mostow

I have over a decade of experience with Dr. Mostow and his staff at Akron Dermatology. During this time, I have had nothing but excellent experience. No delays, courtesy during check-in, excellent staff and professional exams and treatment. All my questions are always answered. Ron B.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

It's absolutely ridiculous that when you have an issue with a prescription, you have to deal with an automated system and when you call the desk to get a live person they tell you that you have to leave a message in the prescription line. When you leave a message they don't even respond to you promptly. I've been dealing with a prescription issue for 2 weeks and will definitely be looking elsewhere for a dermatologist that cares more about patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Overall great care. Fits me in whenever I can come (opened early for me). With a busy work schedule you can't ask for more. Plus his expert staff and personal expertise was incredible!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Very considerate, answered all questions about my primary concern as well as other questions I had regarding other issues. Took the time to make me feel comfortable and the two issues I saw him for were treated effectively and healed quicker than I though they would. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

Dr. Mostow is amazing! Very nice very friendly. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

My daughter presented with a lesion on her calf that looked unfamiliar to Dr. He took a biopsy that indicated a possilbe life threatening disease. He gave me about 20 pages of info including case studies. We discussed the possibility of further non-dermatologic testing. He inquired with an oncologist for the most basic tests to tell us which direction to pursue. He lead me through each step which included a hemotologist and a rheumotologist, a study of the biopsy by a childrens's hospital, and two other pathologists. The process took 4 months. Dr. Mostow did an excellent job leading me through this difficult time without ever alarming my 16 year old daughter. He also engaged a medical professor to do a study for publishing in a medical journal as even though the lesion did not turn out to be dangerous, its presence was always known to be. He helped us and others who find themselves in our position. He is very energetic and interested beyond his field for the good of the patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

wow. great service and caring doctor and staff. very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Very dissapointed was given less then 3 minute consult and rushed out the door, obvious the doctor was to busy or not interested in my situation I would not recommend ever to anyone left feeling totally ripped off

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Eliot N. Mostow's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Sask Health