Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mezei

I have CRPS..she doesn't seem to know or understand what it is..rushed appointments..not listening..said CRPS isn't " her thing "...wondered why I was there. Walked out feeling very alone with a devastating disease..

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I've been a patient for four years and Dr. Mezei has ordered quite a variety of tests to help me find an explanation to my symptoms. Unfortunately I don't believe these will ever lead to clear answers as I'm pretty confident I'm suffering from a chronic or post tick borne disease. I'm sad about this as having a definite diagnosis snd treatable or understood condition would be more favourable to me. I struggled with how long all the tests and follow up appointment dates were; hoping to use this information to guide what I should do was impossible as it wasn't timely at all. I found appointments rushed/short. She communicated a lot with my doctors and is a compassionate person.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

She ran some test and did the quickest physical assessment I've had..like less than 5 minutes. My family doctor sent me to a second neuro devonshire and I'm now diagnosed with behcets. I recommend a second opinion if you have this neuro

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

The arrogance is overwhelming. Too bad her ego is so fragile that it prevents her from being a decent human being and abiding by the oath she took to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Perfect in every way. After dozens of doctors, she is a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Rather arrogant and disorganized. After waiting a year between appointments it is unfortunate to not have a chance to speak about developments overy the year and update on other specialist opunions. I believe she works well within her box of defined antibody tests but is clearly lacking a broader capacity or interest to investigate. I genuinely think at one point she likely was working with the patients..but she is clearly quite busy and seems scattered.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Wrong diagnosis initially. Should be more careful...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been under Dr Mezei's care for almost 5 years.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have a bevvy of overlapping symptoms and have seen specialist after specialist for years and they just give up and pass me on to another one who then gives up and passes me on. She will NOT do that she is sending me to the top specialists for second opinions and is sorting out my condition(s). It may take a year or to but I believe she will get to the bottom of what the problem is and how to treat it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Mezei for about ten years now. altho I have a rare disease and not much is known about it Dr Mezei is always on top of things and corordernates my other appointments together fore as I have to drive five hours to see her.. she is also in regurlar contact with my family dr to keep him updated also. she is very professional as is her staff. she never makes me feel stupid if I dont understand my disease. I give dr Mezei a ten plus all the way around. you get to make the decision concerning my condition . she is truly a wonderful doctor and would and have recommnded her to others.i am so thankful to have her as my doctor. without her or her very helpful staff that will answer your questions through calling or emailing...i think i would of given up a long time ago. but because of her passion i fight everyday and will not give up hope on my mitochonrial cytopothy thank you so much judy

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013