Ratings for Dr. Natalie Coburn

Very very excellent ,caring and highly skilled dr

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Knowable, skilled and caring. This Doctor goes beyond expectations. She has even followed up after my husband was transferred to SouthLake. Should you be lucky enough to fall under her care, hang on!! Thank you Dr Coburn

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Coburn and her team are the best! We are so thankful for all their care, compassion, knowledge and expertise! There aren't enough words to express our gratitude! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving my dad a second chance at life! We are extremely blessed that he was in your care!! You wasted no time in treating him and after many appointments, tests, rounds of chemo, surgery and more rounds of chemo, my dad is healthy and strong! We highly recommend Dr. Coburn and her team! They stand among the many guardian angels at Sunnybrook!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Dr. coburn saved my life. her team was really patient to answer my questions and her secretary is so helpful. im so glad that i came here to sunny brook.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Magnificent hepatopancreaticobiliary Surgeon with superb knowledge and skills, obviously aiming at perfection in her profession. The 5 stars available here are too few to rate her and the entire caregiving Team at Sunnybrook. With impressive interpersonal skills she convinced me to let my biopsy-proven malignancy treated with resection surgery instead of unorthodox (natural/herbal) methods I initially chose and stupidly insisted on. She performed an emergency Whipple operation on me in January 2018 to resect duodenal cancer. Resection is only feasible if there is no metastasis to the liver. As the imaging showed a grim picture, Dr. Coburn, upon opening the abdomen, prior to performing the Whipple, took numerous samples from the liver and lymph nodes and determined pathologically, thanks to Heaven, the adenocarcinoma did not spread from the duodenum. The recovery, predicted by most doctors and described by most patients as lengthy and problematic, had been fast and without the slightest complication. The new connections are flawless, I regained the 35 lbs weight in 3 months I had lost prior and immediately after surgery. The followup imaging after 4 months showed no recurrence of the disease. With my second chance to life she gave me I take her advice for a healthy post-cancer lifestyle seriously: 5 months after the surgery I bike 15-20 kms every day and regularly exercise in the gym with 58 yrs. of age. Every day my greatest respect for You. God bless Natalie.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

My husband Arnold was so blessed when he was sent to Dr Natalie Coburn .She did not waste any time in February 2016 ,When his health and body turned on him. Dr. Coburn and her team of Doctors were great .Just mention her name and he has a smile on his face. She has such a mild and caring way about her.Brilliant Doctor she is.God Bless you

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Where does she keep her wings? Took me on in fast order as I express urgency with her partner, she made fast arrangements while boating she kept calling till I took time to check my phone no let up at all. Got me in crack team of brilliant doctors and staff. She made the fix and guided body to health, my mental health to wellness and my soul to balance. Brilliant Doctor

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

My dad went through a surgery in November /2014. She is a compassionate and excellent doctor who definitely cares. We are blessed to have her as my father's doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

She is the best. Very intelligent knowledgeable and caring doctor. God bless you and your family. We are truly blessed to have you as my wife's doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Coburn saved my live when I was 21 and 4 years later I'm alive thanks to her. I believe she has been a guardian angel to many and I hope she realizes the amount of respect and love we all have for her. I would travel far and wide for her to be my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012