Ratings for Dr. Dolen Kirstein

Dr.Kirstein is the best doctor I have had. He is patient, down to earth, and extremely helpful. Yes, he is hard to get into and wait time may be long, but it is because he actually takes time with his patients to identify problems and find solutions. I personally don't mind waiting an extra 20 minutes knowing that he probably fit in extra appointments and emergencies into his already crazy day. No other doctor I have seen compares in kindness and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Incredibly slow!! You'll be waiting all day in emergency to be seen!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Wonderful caring doctor. Love him great with the whole famy

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Kirstein is a wonderful, nice caring Doctor. He always took his time with me, he took the time to explain anything to me I had a difficulty understanding. He was always patient with me, I thoroughly enjoyed having him as my doctor. The staff I gave a low rating, because I find the receptionists at the Rocky clinic to be rude, at best. Dr. Kirstein I would recommend to anyone, although the wait to see him is typically quite a long one!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Love this dr. He is very informative and great people skills. Worth the waiting time because he takes proper time with each patient. I have been seeing him for over 3 years.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I felt that Dr. Kirstein is genuinely concerned and very helpful in getting forms filled in and filed immediately. Best of all I did not have to ask for a copy of the form he filled out for me! :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I love Dr k he is always so thorough and to the point . He gets to the source of your issue and really takes his time . He never rushes you out and doesn't just treat you like another patient he let's you know you matter and so do your issues. If you want an amazingly well rounded and personable doctor he is your man .

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Kirstein is an enthusiastic doctor who loves his work and his patients. he does an excellent job and has an excellent knowledge base. He is happy to see you when you come into his office and it is always evident that he wants to do his best for you

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010