Ratings for Dr. Dolen Kirstein

Dr. Kirstein has been our family doctor for several years. He has also provided care to several of our friends and family members from out of town. He is always compassionate, caring, and professional. His he is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He does often have long wait times but his attention to detail and willingness to listen set him apart from other doctors. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

He made very unprofessional comments to me during an exam and I would not recommend this doctor based on that. He was arrogant afterwards when I sat in silence and he saw I wasn’t planning on engaging him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Thorough, pleasant,patient, kind, easy to understand, knowledgeable. Good location

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I appreciate his attention to detail. Hard to get in to see him, but I modify my schedule to fit his. Easy to talk to and takes the time to explain. My favorite doctor bye far

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr.Kirstein is the best doctor I have had. He is patient, down to earth, and extremely helpful. Yes, he is hard to get into and wait time may be long, but it is because he actually takes time with his patients to identify problems and find solutions. I personally don't mind waiting an extra 20 minutes knowing that he probably fit in extra appointments and emergencies into his already crazy day. No other doctor I have seen compares in kindness and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Incredibly slow!! You'll be waiting all day in emergency to be seen!

Submitted November 9, 2016

Wonderful caring doctor. Love him great with the whole famy

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Kirstein is a wonderful, nice caring Doctor. He always took his time with me, he took the time to explain anything to me I had a difficulty understanding. He was always patient with me, I thoroughly enjoyed having him as my doctor. The staff I gave a low rating, because I find the receptionists at the Rocky clinic to be rude, at best. Dr. Kirstein I would recommend to anyone, although the wait to see him is typically quite a long one!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Love this dr. He is very informative and great people skills. Worth the waiting time because he takes proper time with each patient. I have been seeing him for over 3 years.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I felt that Dr. Kirstein is genuinely concerned and very helpful in getting forms filled in and filed immediately. Best of all I did not have to ask for a copy of the form he filled out for me! :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013