Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Celella

Very professional and friendly. Staff is excellent

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Excellent, professional, friendly and helpful. FAIR PRICES!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Charges way to much money and tried to manipulate me n many ways... if u have millions of dollars then go to him! If not don't waste your time n money on a subpar b s artist of a dentist!😹🙀

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Fr Celella is a very professional dentist.His office is clean, immaculate and well lit.He is very friendly and warm in his demeanor.i have little or no waiting time with respect to my appts. Dr Celella is a credit to the Dentistry profession.He always is very thorough in his examinations and explains every procedure that he undertakes with respect to work performed. It is a thoroughly stress free experience when I'm in his dental chair.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

My whole family has used Dr Celella for many years. Dr Celella is excellent with my children and my older daughter who went through a few dentists before him and she will never go to anyone else. Professional, friendly staff makes this Family Practice the best choice!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr Celella is without a doubt the best Dentist I have been to.I have been treated by Dr Celella for over 25 years!He always is kind and courteous.He explains all of his procedures that he is going to perform on you and answers any questions you might have.His pain free form of Dentistry is superb and his staff is always helpful with appointments and billing issues.His office is spotless,brightly lit and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Celella is a very skilled dentist, and he's friendly while being a complete professional. I'm an extreme coward but with his humor he somehow gets me to relax and does every procedure quickly and I think with the least amount of discomfort. Yesterday my tempoary crown fell out. He was closing early but the staff got me in right away. He said he wouldnt let me go without putting in the permanent crown (which should have been done a month ago - my fault for letting it go this long).. His office is meticulous and the staff is friendly and helpful. Nobody loves going to the dentist, but wou can't get better care than what Dr. Celella gives. He really is a caring and concerned man, and funny too.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr.Stephen Celella is a wonderful dentist and always takes me in for an appointment in 10 mins or less. He also is there when ever you need him! Even weekends! I trust Dr. Stpehen Celella 100% because when I was in pain one Saturday that I couldn't even talk he was in his office to help and explain to me what was wrong. He explained that I had a root canal and that he had to take care of it then and there. Dr.Celella fixed the problem fast and effectively! I felt NO PAIN! I am very greatful to have a dentist like Dr.Celella. Not only is he poliet and a hard worker but his staff is the same! They are very helpful and full of energy and happiness! I can not wait for my next visit with Dr.Celella, knowing that it will be a relaxed and positive enviorment and that my teeth and mouth are in good hands! THANK YOU DR.STEPHEN CELELLA FOR MY BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Called this guy in an emergency situation, at 9am on a Friday. He told me to come right down, after some paperwork, I was in the chair numbed up less than 45 mins after I called him. He is available 24 hours a day, even if you just want to call and ask a question. No nonsense guy who knows what hes doing, and he didnt give me the typical "dentist guilt trip" about all the defects in my mouth.... I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010