Ratings for Dr. David Z. Gadzinski

Dr. Gadzinski has treated my husband and I for over 20 years. He is always on top of any situation we've had and is likeable, kind, compassionate, interested in one's overall health and for sure, stays on top of all medical changes. The greatest doctor in Ludington or anywhere, for that fact. Highly recommend even for consultation by other doctors.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr Gadzinski is always right with his diagnosis and skill at prescribing the right medicine, care, and overall complete service to his patients. Great doctor

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

DR.GADZINSKI IS THE BEST FAMILY DR. I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WAS VISITING FROM OUT OF STATE WHEN I GOT BLOOD CLOTS IN MY LUNGS. I RECEIVED THE BEST CARE IN LUDDINGTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL BOTH FROM THE STAFF THERE AND MOST OF ALL FROM THE DR. HE ALWAYS HAD LOTS OE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT WAS GOING ON AND TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. LUDINGTON MI. IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A DR. LIKE DR D, GADZINSKI. I RATE DR. GAADZINSKI A 10

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Doc Gadzinski is the best Dr. I have ever seen in my life. Honest caring and does not care what employers think. His focus is only on making sure that your problems are taken care of. God Bless Dr. Gadzinski.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

this doctor is the best family physician in Ludington. He is always right in his decisions, he is compasionate, and reasonably priced. He and his staff are awesome. By comparison to other physicians, this medical doctor can relate to all and chooses to be on call for each one of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. David Z. Gadzinski's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal