You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Scott Owens

Dr Owens and his wonderful staff go above and beyond to take care of your needs. I was surprised that after my last surgery Dr Owens called me while on his skiing vacation to make sure I was doing OK. He's not a 5 but a 10 in my book! We are very fortunate to have such a professional and caring doctor in our area.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I found Dr Owens to be wonderful. He helped me, explained everything to me and was extremely courteous and professional. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Very professional and knowledgeable. He truly cares about his patients. He is not in a hurry and answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Owens is very knowledgable and displayed the personal tuch we need at that critial time in our lives. Dr. Owens answered all questions pertaining to the surgery. I was very impressed that he had taken time out of his busy schedule to call me at home just to see how I was doing. If Harrisburg has a Doctor of the year this is the man.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Owens seems very knowledgeable and self-confident. He has a good sence of hummor. He sometimes appears a bit rushed, but he is also very decisive. I was very nervous about my surgery but he did an excellent job and was very effecient. He tends to take a conservitive approach which I like. It is sometimes hard to get past the receptionist to see him, he is a busy guy, but they have also been helpful in trying to accomodate as best they can. The nurses I have worked with in his office have been fantastic and get back to you right away.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Owens goes out of his way to display the personal touch. He calls before and after surgery to make sure that you have had all questions answered. His bedside manner is unmatched! He scores a 10 out of 5!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Dr Owens is a great doctor and has a great knowledge of how to handle his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Owens is the most knowledgable and caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is very compassionate, and caring of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. R. Scott Owens's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.urologycp.com/DrBio_Owens.html" to "http://www.urologycp.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "17001" to "17011". Address has been updated from "None" to "423 North 21st Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17177631174".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=121299'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=121299'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Urologist"

February 19, 2013