Ratings for Dr. Gerald Boey

Dr. Boey is the man to see for an honest opinion of your skin needs~ no up sell for unnecessary treatments, and errs on the side of caution..Less is more. Very friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable about the various techniques, methods and equipment for your specific needs. I have been going on and off for various procedures for more than 10 years, and I have lived in Richmond, North Van, and Toronto and still travel the distances to go and see him. Staff is accommodating, and will try their best, but this is a busy well run office, so you may have to wait for an appt, but it will be worth it , and I rarely have to wait for my scheduled appt time, and appreciate the consideration of my time too :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Been going to see him for over 15 years. He is great.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

You will never look like a clown. Great staff and realistic treatments.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Hands down the best laser/filler doctor in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

always does a great job...friendly and i never have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

He's very honest, polite and kind. I am even more grateful of his suggestions of doing baby steps laser testing for my botched permanent brows.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Awesome!!!!!! Had a filler put in and I am extremely happy. Very careful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

He has never oversold a treatment. He is kind and gentle and honest. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I really like this doctor. I go for a bit of filler and botox. I only like 20 units and unlike other doctors in Vancouver he does not try to get me to increase the units just to pay more! I find the staff here very unfriendly though - I have been several times and they never seem to remember me or act at all friendly. Shame, as the doctor is fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Went to see Dr. Boey for some scarring (medically referred to as a traumatic tattoo) I got in a workplace accident. (Went thru WCB) He explained everything thoroughly. To remove the scarring, I had to go in about every month for a laser treatment. WCB would only pay for so many treatments. When Dr. Boey told me that the WCB money ran out, he said he would treat me for free until I was happy the scarring was gone. An incedible, unassuming, gentle person & very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012