Ratings for Dr. Gerald Boey

Hands down the best laser/filler doctor in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

always does a great job...friendly and i never have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

He's very honest, polite and kind. I am even more grateful of his suggestions of doing baby steps laser testing for my botched permanent brows.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Awesome!!!!!! Had a filler put in and I am extremely happy. Very careful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

He has never oversold a treatment. He is kind and gentle and honest. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I really like this doctor. I go for a bit of filler and botox. I only like 20 units and unlike other doctors in Vancouver he does not try to get me to increase the units just to pay more! I find the staff here very unfriendly though - I have been several times and they never seem to remember me or act at all friendly. Shame, as the doctor is fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Went to see Dr. Boey for some scarring (medically referred to as a traumatic tattoo) I got in a workplace accident. (Went thru WCB) He explained everything thoroughly. To remove the scarring, I had to go in about every month for a laser treatment. WCB would only pay for so many treatments. When Dr. Boey told me that the WCB money ran out, he said he would treat me for free until I was happy the scarring was gone. An incedible, unassuming, gentle person & very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I've been to several regular dermatologists as well as cosmetic ones and I have to say that Dr. Boey is a rare find. He patiently, kindly and intelligently responds to all of my questions (once an entire page!), in addition to really listening. He has even called me twice at home to answer more of my questions! I have never felt rushed, have never been upsold and have always been treated with genuine attentiveness. I also feel that he really knows his stuff and works ethically within his practice. I have been told by a couple of the top dermo's that I should get IPL and fraxel, to help with my melasma. He is the only one who steered me away from these treatments, explaining that in 75% of cases, these lasers make melasma worse. He has addressed my concerns about laser treatments worsening my skin by offering me patch tests first rather than pushing me into treatment. He has been honest, kind and realistic, which has definitly helped earn my trust. Thanks Dr. Boey!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Friendly, low key, reasonable, practical, kindly and unassuming. Terrific dermatologist. Was recommended by a friend. First saw him to correct a snooty "top" doctor's asymmetrically and overdone filler. He doesn't push other treatments on me, doesn't make me feel like I need more work done, doesn't try to sell me anything. Enquiries about other treatments came from me. Since then I have had laser treatments and I have nothing but praise for him and his staff. He's the best in the city for laser. The office is comfortable, clean and unpretentious. Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

he,s the best! there is know one better than dr. boey! i have been with him for 20 years

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010