Ratings for Dr. Gerald Boey

Have been seeing Dr Boey for 15+ years: he is always very kind, friendly & rarely behind schedule. I haven't experienced any condescension which I've seen in more than a few specialists. I concur with other reviewers here that he has never tried to upsell me on procedures. My only disappointment is with some of the front counter staff. They are younger & generally 'all business' unfriendly, offering only the slightest hint of pleasantness either on the phone & in person which I would classify as a bit snobby. Believe me, the job you have may be busy but in the grand scheme of all stressful jobs in the world you are very low on the scale so I'm not sure why you can't pick up the attitude a notch or two! If they are truly snobby, they have no reason to be, they are receptionists. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Boey for over 15 years. He is always honest, trustworthy, kind extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and his staff. There are a lot of facilities that offer laser treatments, but Dr. Boey is truly the best in the business..I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Boey is the man to see for an honest opinion of your skin needs~ no up sell for unnecessary treatments, and errs on the side of caution..Less is more. Very friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable about the various techniques, methods and equipment for your specific needs. I have been going on and off for various procedures for more than 10 years, and I have lived in Richmond, North Van, and Toronto and still travel the distances to go and see him. Staff is accommodating, and will try their best, but this is a busy well run office, so you may have to wait for an appt, but it will be worth it , and I rarely have to wait for my scheduled appt time, and appreciate the consideration of my time too :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Been going to see him for over 15 years. He is great.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

You will never look like a clown. Great staff and realistic treatments.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Hands down the best laser/filler doctor in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

always does a great job...friendly and i never have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

He's very honest, polite and kind. I am even more grateful of his suggestions of doing baby steps laser testing for my botched permanent brows.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Awesome!!!!!! Had a filler put in and I am extremely happy. Very careful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

He has never oversold a treatment. He is kind and gentle and honest. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014