Ratings for Dr. Richard Ellenbogen

All I can say is wow. I look younger but I still look like myself. I had a facelift by his "Ellenbogen lift". I did look swollen and bruised but I am now 4 months after and I am ready to rock and roll. He did my daughters breasts and her friend's nose. Both perfect and very happy. Well he is three for three.. His fees don't reflect the books he has written or the teaching he did of other doctors. He is a legend to other plastic surgeons. His assistant was very knowledgeable and he gave me free botox for a special he was running. He runs specials all the time from discounts to free fillers or botox. Lucky me. I cant be happier. He is so accommodating and friendly. I enjoy my postop visits I feel I am family.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Ellenbogen completely fixed my daughter's nose after being totally "butured" by another Doctor. He straightened and got rid of a horrible droop. It came out beautiful, and exceeded all expectations we had for the correction. He did a brilliant job, and we could not be happier.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

The one fact that no one has commented on despite many bad things that he has done to people and escaped prosecution is the fact that this man is a "Mentally Disturbed" person. For anyone to think that he can do the kind of injurious thing that he has gotten away with to innocent people is equivalent to what so called doctors did to humans during world war 2. He without permission damaged so many peoples lives in the same way. He has no right to think that he can do what he wants to people simply because they come to him with trust. He is a Sick man that no one has remarked about or recognized. This is the only answer to why he does horrible things that changes people lives for the worst.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I went for a consultation with this doctor and I had to wait for over an hour. While I was waiting, I asked to two people working in the office if I was going to have to wait much longer to see the doctor. Both times the office staff was very rude and made some nasty remarks. During the time I was waiting, I witnessed a patient who recently had a breast implant surgery complaining about the doctor and the terrible results of her procedure. She was threatening of suing the doctor. Meanwhile, a gentleman walked in the office to serve the doctor with a legal complaint. When the receptionist found out what it was about, she called Julie the manager who lied and swore that the doctor wasn't around and therefore couldn't be served. Five minutes after this gentleman reluctantly had left the office, the receptionist told me that the doctor was ready to see me. I told the receptionist that I had been waiting too long and I had to go. I asked for my consultation fee to be refunded and Julie the manager refused to do so. At this point all I cared about was to run out of that office. I never went back and lost the fee that I paid to that doctor but I think I could have lost much more by going back.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have read some of the reviews posted and it looks to me like a lot of them were written by friends and family of Dr Ellenbogen and his staff. The reality is not so bright. We are talking here, about a surgeon who is at the end of his career and if he has ever been good , it is not now, nor in the past few years. I have never heard of a successful surgeon who moves in a hurry from the practice where he has been for over 25 years ( 9201 Sunset Bld suite 202 ) because he owes too much money to the landlord! ( Mani brothers ). As a matter of fact it should be noted that this doctor filed for bankruptcy in 2014. Not exactly the blueprint of a successful doctor either. This doctor has numerous complaints from dissatisfied patients and he is involved in litigation in regards to his malpractice and dishonesty. He also has been sanctioned by the Medical Board of California for failing to keep adequate and accurate medical record for several of his patients and the New York State board where he has been banned to practice medicine for life due to professional misconduct. All this information is public record. Check it out before you do anything else. Definitely not a doctor to be recommended to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Richard Ellenbogen is a spectacular plastic surgeon. I have been in the medical field for a long time, so I’m very familiar with plastic surgery procedures. I consulted several plastic surgeons that specializing in Fat transfer procedure and finally decided to choose Dr. Ellenbogen, because I have the utmost confidence in his expertise. My surgery went flawlessly and I could not be happier with my results. This was only possible because of a top notch Doctor and his extensive experience. I cannot praise Dr. Ellenbogen enough and express my gratitude. Dr. Ellenbogen is a sure bet on amazing and artistry as a surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Ellenbogen if you're looking for the best surgeon. I

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I had a face lift a couple of years ago and am enjoying every minute of it. I feel compelled to write again, because DR. ELLENBOGEN DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB. I never imagined that one can look so totally natural but fresher and younger. - I am almost 74 and am soooo very grateful to Dr. Ellenbogen. By the way he also did a breast reduction in 1984 and tis was also one of the best decisions I have ever made - what a fantastic job. Dr. Ellenbogen, I am forever grateful. Helga

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

What a major difference! He completely changed my look. I look better than I had imagined, and most importantly my nose looks beautiful and I can finally breathe again! I'm forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I had two revision rhinoplasty before seeing Dr Ellenbogen. Prior to seeing him my nose was deformed with alar grooves, deviated septum and a pinched tip. I was nervous about selecting Dr Ellenbogen especially after reading some comments online however after speaking with Dawn and Dr Ellenbogen himself I was confident I made the right decision. Now looking at myself in the mirror, I know I made the right decision.With incredible skill and attention to details, he reconstructed my nose and I am eternally grateful!! He is a maestro at what he does and Chris L S from Toronto can attest to this!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My father had a large skin cancer removed at the corner of his mouth and when it healed it scarred down tightly and he couldn't open his mouth. He couldn't eat or talk very well. Also the corner of his mouth turned down making him look unhappy.The doctors he went to couldn't fix it. I asked a client of mine whose husband is a plastic surgeon. Dr Ellenbogen took one look at it and of all the doctors i had consulted, he said he could fix this for my dad. He did the surgery in his Beverly Hills surgery center. . Not only can my father eat normally he looks as if he did before he had the extensive skin cancer surgery. We are so grateful to Dr. Ellenbogen .He treated my dad who is a cab driver with the same respect he gives to his celebrity clientsl.Bless you Dr. Ellenbogen. You are the most experienced, talented surgeon we have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Richard Ellenbogen's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1968)